Testosterone cycle at 19 = Bigger Forever?

There's no such thing as permanent body composition gains. Your body composition is determined by your hormones, training and diet, and this is as true post-cycle as it is pre-cycle. When you come off you will revert to the body composition your natural hormone levels allow. For some people this is a worse physique than pre-cycle since their hormones are tanked for years. Others if they are lucky have no long term effects from steroids and can essentially continue like they never used steroids. But there's no such thing as keeping a steroidal body composition.

Here's how it works when you come off steroids; if you continue to train just as hard and eat just as much you will keep more of your muscle but you will get significantly fatter. If you cut your calories to stave off the fat gain then you will lose all your muscle gains. You simply can't keep the same body composition (muscle:fat) without drugs, something has to give.

I've already done sarms

How many gains did you keep?
idk, I would say like 50%-60%
I did Test + LGD cycle
did PCT too ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
idk, I would say like 50%-60%
I did Test + LGD cycle
did PCT too ofc.
thanks for sharing your experience man

would you do it again and are you planning to go on another cycle in the future?

thanks for sharing your experience man

would you do it again and are you planning to go on another cycle in the future?
yeah, I would do that again, high T makes you feel like a god bro tbh
I am on Ostarine right now, I will jump on T again soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328