Testosterone doesn't determine libido

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The idea that testosterone determines libido is just one of those normie blupiller myths that's intended to explain why women don't want to fuck normies. "Muh low female libido! :soy:"

Jfl. Women have nowhere near as much test as men yet they will still easily have sex everyday if their partner is good looking enough. Testosterone merely determines your body composition/how much muscle vs fat you carry. Has nothing to do with sex drive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4946, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 7 others
The idea that testosterone determines libido is just one of those normie blupiller myths that's intended to explain why women don't want to fuck normies. "Muh low female libido! :soy:"

Jfl. Women have nowhere near as much test as men yet they will still easily have sex everyday if their partner is good looking enough. Testosterone merely determines your body composition/how much muscle vs fat you carry.
You're an actual retard. Look reports of ftm transformations where women report to be super horny after injecting T. You make this post so confidently despite being so ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Looks234, Zylk and 6 others
Theoretically you could end inceldom if you just jabbed women with loads of test per week but that's not gonna happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Marsiere214
You're an actual retard. Look reports of ftm transformations where women report to be super horny after injecting T. You make this post so confidently despite being so ignorant
Jfl at comparing (probably lesbian) steroid using freaks to the general population. There's also a good chance these women were already sluts even before injecting and merely use 'muh new test' to rationalize it after the fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and aBetterMii
Jfl at comparing (probably lesbian) steroid using freaks to the general population. There's also a good chance these women were already sluts even before injecting and merely use 'muh new test' to rationalize it after the fact.
A few reported to be lesbians pre test and wanted to fuck loads of guys post test. Please delete your post

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Growth Plate
Girls have higher sex drives

Many girls fuck ugly guys just to increase their body count
Test has nothing to do with libido

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Zylk, Deleted member 19948 and 5 others
Women need more visual stimulation because their libido is fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Screenshot 20220612 212815 Chrome

Keep spewing bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Marsiere214
reddit post:soy:
Actual women who inject test and complain about having a true male sex drive, yes. I had a tranny friend who went from liking any dude to chad only post her from mtf. It's literally just the lack of test that does this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18522
Source?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17791
Actual women who inject test and complain about having a true male sex drive, yes. I had a tranny friend who went from liking any dude to chad only post her from mtf. It's literally just the lack of test that does this shit
I'm scrawny af yet I masturbate like twice a day jfl. You're full of crap.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
I'm scrawny af yet I masturbate like twice a day jfl. You're full of crap.
Scrawny twigs of men still have like 5x more T than the average woman...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Another retarded claim. Testosterone is extremely important for sex drive. Just ask any guy or girl who took testosterone for bodybuilding and ask them how the test affected their libido jfl.

Enough bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Curlbrahhh, thereallegend and 2 others
Black gym max is such a hilarious username

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Blackgymmax
They dont even need to be trannies
Gymgirls and athletes are noticeably hornier (and more straightforward with their advances) than the average girl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Marsiere214
They dont even need to be trannies
Gymgirls and athletes are noticeably hornier (and more straightforward with their advances) than the average girl
Black women too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, AlexAP and Blackgymmax
Black women too
Are they?

Dunno I don’t have experience with AfroAmerican girls, only og Africans, and the latter are usually very modest and coi

It also might be a cultural thing

Are they?

Dunno I don’t have experience with AfroAmerican girls, only og Africans, and the latter are usually very modest and coi

It also might be a cultural thing
I've heard they have the highest amounts of testosterone among women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
Part of it could your low caloric intake. I remember when I was eating 1100 calories I had a giga low sex drive because your T lowers so much when your starving
My intake is like 1500 at the lowest

• So Sad
  • +1

Jfl. Women have nowhere near as much test as men yet they will still easily have sex everyday if their partner is good looking enough. Testosterone merely determines your body composition/how much muscle vs fat you carry. Has nothing to do with sex drive.
do you not know how ratios work :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
men weight more. But it mostly has to do with the fact that men have more muscle as well as the fact that they are taller (which is why they weight more)
Well I weigh about the same as the average women, so that's how much I eat

• Hmm...
  • So Sad