testosterone doesn't mean shit

_MVP_

_MVP_

vaiduoklis
if you can get a boner, you have enough testosterone. everything else is literally mindset. women do not smell test or so. its all bs. look at @Thomas DOM , he didnt suddenly became a slayer once he injected. women dont really like muscles either. testosterone just makes you bald.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Testosterone is definetly very important. It doesn't make you bald either. DHT makes you bald.

I dont think becoming a slayer was ever my first intention of injecting Testosterone and I never said that (I dont even approach women). I just started injecting Test for the muscles n mental benefits. I also like the effect it has on skin.

Last edited:
Testosterone is definetly very important. It doesn't make you bald either. DHT makes you bald.

I dont think becoming a slayer was ever my first intention of injecting Testosterone and I never said that (I dont even approach women). I just started injecting Test for the muscles n mental benefits. I also like the effect it has on skin.
You can lose hair even with zero dht in your system. Testosterone alone is enough to make hairloss.

You can lose hair even with zero dht in your system. Testosterone alone is enough to make hairloss.

Testosterone is not that harsh on the hair like DHT is. Reducing dht is enough for most men. Your hair will only be affected by testosterone if you have really shitty n weak hair genes