Testosterone is DECREASING at an alarming rate in the west!

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
serious in my city 99% of white guys i see look like soyboys with 0 masculinity. Small frames like 8 year olds with submissive demeanor. Almost all males look like cuckolds whereas girls are hotter than ever from all the estrogen + makeup.

why is that, hmm? I’ve read T levels decreased 50% from 1960-now.

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades.
...a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 5522 and 27 others
Look at old pics men used to be way more masculine looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Entschuldigung, Spartacus1- and 13 others
16 year olds today look like kids, when they looked like adults in the 90s

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Copemaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
16 year old girls look adult tho because of all the E

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, nonserviam, Deleted member 6403 and 11 others
good, good....

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung, Effortless and 12 others
Lifefuel tbh. Less competition for me lmao. I also advocate for gaslighting your normie acquaintances by subtly feeding them extreme bluepills.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, nonserviam, Entschuldigung and 24 others
k. less competition for me tbh tbh.

besides bold of you to assume i wont raise children in the high t forests of norway

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Effortless, Nisse and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse, Normieville, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Lifefuel tbh. Less competition for me lmao. I also advocate for gaslighting your normie acquaintances by subtly feeding them extreme bluepills.
Are you that subhuman? You shouldnt be happy about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Hero of the Imperium, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
How do I increase T

serious in my city 99% of white guys i see look like soyboys with 0 masculinity. Small frames like 8 year olds with submissive demeanor. Almost all males look like cuckolds whereas girls are hotter than ever from all the estrogen + makeup.

why is that, hmm? I’ve read T levels decreased 50% from 1960-now.

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades.
...a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.
This is happening in South Africa? Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, doll, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Are you that subhuman? You shouldnt be happy about it
Nibba I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
@RODEBLUR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
cherry picked images
European have always had low t features
native american mogged whites to death
that's why they decided genocide them
c0533b7b7739b4c98f732e442c611980.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998, Hades and 6 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6873
Nah I have never seen your face, I was asking if you were subhuman
I'm like Pete Davidson with a square jaw lol
Images 41

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
cherry picked images
I literally live in the area with one of the highest Native American populations most of them don’t look like that anymore at all. They look extremely low t even lower than Pakistanis .

I’ve seen pics of uni grads from 50s and 60s in the hallways and they look high t as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross
cherry picked images
Fuck, that Indian is so well developed it’s insane.

American Indian mogs curry Indian to the 14th dimension tbh

• +1
Reactions: doll
@Yuyevon you frame and heightmog most dudes also x-2 was better than x not trolling better gameplay and story while x is a slow turn based boomer game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Jfl and I get told I'm coping when I say androgens is essential for your face

Literally look at the state of the earth and try and disagree

Yuyevon high iq roider

Won't androgens change your face?

• +1
Reactions: wasted

Cope. If that was true than why do we have 16 year olds walking around fully ascended? (example above)

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, RecessedPrettyboy, Baldingman1998 and 9 others

this.. fuck the concurrence, i only keep a look on my own ass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6873
FACE

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I literally live in the area with one of the highest Native American populations most of them don’t look like that anymore at all. They look extremely low t even lower than Pakistanis .

I’ve seen pics of uni grads from 50s and 60s in the hallways and they look high t as fuck
the high T ones were killed
and imagine calling anyone low t while being a nordcuck jfl
9f29304b55604584fadb6dd6743410f6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Fuck, that Indian is so well developed it’s insane.

American Indian mogs curry Indian to the 14th dimension tbh
they indeed mogged whites to death

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the high T ones were killed
and imagine calling anyone low t while being a nordcuck jfl
9f29304b55604584fadb6dd6743410f6.jpg
I’m not a Nordic I’m mostly Slavic with brown hair and many robust jock slayers in Canada or Midwest are blonde

Obviously you’re an autist paki who never had white friends so how’d you know ? Probably an immigrant who never went to school in west

No they weren’t killed if you look at pics from 60s most of them looked like that.

only south Asians were always low t

I’m not a Nordic I’m mostly Slavic with brown hair and many robust jock slayers in Canada or Midwest are blonde

Obviously you’re an autist paki who never had white friends so how’d you know ? Probably immigrant who never went to school in west

No they weren’t killed if you look at pics from 60s most of them looked like that.

only south Asians were always low t
dnr
slavic are sub ape creatures

• Hmm...
Reactions: ActualVirgin and Deleted member 3702
dnr
slavic are sub ape creatures
Ok sure buddy
Pakis/sikhs are biggest slayers that’s why even fat native girls call them creeps lmao

you’d rope ASAP if you moved to western Canada

Ok sure buddy
Pakis/sikhs are biggest slayers that’s why even fat native girls call them creeps lmao

you’d rope ASAP if you moved to western Canada
idc about sikh but paki bully whites in uk

Yeah test levels have been declining rapidly since our dads times tbh..
All the older people look high T as fuck while their sons while being taller than them get bone mogged by thier dads

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Mouthbreath
@Yuyevon you frame and heightmog most dudes also x-2 was better than x not trolling better gameplay and story while x is a slow turn based boomer game
ffx is better... the music, gameplay, story are all 10/10. Especially in the al-bhed city when tidus realises yuna is sacrificing herself, that was a memorable scene. And when they reach Zanarkand and are starting to get regrets, and Yunalesca reveals the truth about the final summoning.

ffx-2 is more childlike, but it does have some appeal because of the hot girls having fun together with no boys around

@Newone what are your thoughts? I know you like ffx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6867
Soy in processed food. They've put it in everything.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 6695
time to roidmaxx

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5393
It's all the estradiol from bc pills that women pee into the water supply..

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Hades and BigBiceps
k. less competition for me tbh tbh.

besides bold of you to assume i wont raise children in the high t forests of norway
Selfish attitude of a weak man. It's about the destiny of the world. You only think about yourselves, but what about the future of Europe?
Disappoin

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ActualVirgin, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Selfish attitude of a weak man. It's about the destiny of the world. You only think about yourselves, but what about the future of Europe?
View attachment 589813
I understand you fam.

But me and the other moggers of .me will start our own aryan looksmax race.

i'll ded srs move to Scandinavia, get the Scandi wife and raise kids in the high t forests of scandinavia ngl.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Hero of the Imperium and BigBiceps
It's all the estradiol from bc pills that women pee into the water supply..
And soy. For example Impossible/rebel whopper contains 18 million% more estrogen than regular whopper. We're pushed to eat more vegetarian products, which will destroy our masculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Hero of the Imperium
And soy. For example Impossible/rebel whopper contains 18 million% more estrogen than regular whopper. We're pushed to eat more vegetarian products, which will destroy our masculinity.
I mean vegetarianism and veganism on it's own aren't bad imo but the bad thing about it is that every "meat replacement" is filled with Estrogen.

I understand you fam.

But me and the other moggers of .me will start our own aryan looksmax race.

i'll ded srs move to Scandinavia, get the Scandi wife and raise kids in the high t forests of scandinavia ngl.
too late for me, I have consumed so much estrogen in my life, also I'm 23 and I missed out on so many developmental milestones, even looking like prime dicaprio wouldn't help me anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
too late for me, I have consumed so much estrogen in my life, also I'm 23 and I missed out on so many developmental milestones, even looking like prime dicaprio wouldn't help me anymore.
i thank my mother and grandmother for refusing to feed me chemical shit till i was like 10.

my diet basically only consisted of
Meat
Potatoes
Vegetables
Some fruits like banana and apple
Nuts

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I mean vegetarianism and veganism on it's own aren't bad imo but the bad thing about it is that every "meat replacement" is filled with Estrogen.
And explain that to typical vegan. They'll just continue eating those soy burgers and shrink their balls. Average person is stupid as fuck and immune to all sane arguments.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6400, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
How is it like living in switzerland? It seems like an obscure place, havnt heard much about it except it has many albanians.