Testosterone is EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
JFL at the dellusional incels who think they are high T. If you have super high T levels you don't feel ANYTHING. Your confidence is off the roof, nothing stands in your way. All men look like wimps, all women are fuck toys.

If you are on a forum crying about your looks, measuring FWHR and making morphs of yourself then you YOU ARE NOT HIGH T. Legit high T guys can actually live their lives without insecurities and aspiness because they don't give a fuck.

Testosterone is pure energy. It's fuel for you body as a male. It keeps you going, it makes you strong, reckless, unstoppable. It's all about brain chemistry and having the right T levels.

Ever wonder why women crave valiadation so much? It's because they are insecure due to their low T levels so they have to constantly validate themselves to feel good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 4383, Gaia262 and 7 others
JFL at the dellusional incels who think they are high T. If you have super high T levels you don't feel ANYTHING. Your confidence is off the roof, nothing stands in your way. All men look like wimps, all women are fuck toys.

If you are on a forum crying about your looks, measuring FWHR and making morphs of yourself then you YOU ARE NOT HIGH T. Legit high T guys can actually live their lives without insecurities and aspiness because they don't give a fuck.

Testosterone is pure energy. It's fuel for you body as a male. It keeps you going, it makes you strong, reckless, unstoppable. It's all about brain chemistry and having the right T levels.

Ever wonder why women crave valiadation so much? It's because they are insecure due to their low T levels so they have to constantly validate themselves to feel good.

I agree with you.

How come i don't feel stoic all the time though (most of the time i do) despite having high testosterone levels according to ordered blood tests ?

• JFL
Reactions: SandNibber

Yh I've been on steroids. 15x the Natural limit of testosterone. It doesnt work like this.

Even Supraphysiological guys can feel intimidated, yh they're more confident but clearly you've never been on roids mate.

You dont know the meaning of High T lol.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and BlackBeard
Right buddy. High T + Facial Harmony = Sex appeal

You would never be unconfident. Your genetics will give you all the confidence you'll ever need.

Welcome back lord ops, i agree with this, i was higher t before my oneitis destroyed my test levels. I always knew i was ugly, from day one, but it never affected me until now, i was confident as fuck, motivated as fuck, aggressive as fuck, even 5 times hornier than now and its not like i was bluepilled, i was always aware of the importance of looks, i was fine, life was good, until i was severely fucked with by my oneitis leading to a low self esteem and damaged t levels. I hope i can go back to the levels i had about a year ago.

• +1
Yh I've been on steroids. 15x the Natural limit of testosterone. It doesnt work like this.

Even Supraphysiological guys can feel intimidated, yh they're more confident but clearly you've never been on roids mate.

Don't tell me you didn't feel insane levels of confidence on roids? And didnt your confidence levels go down after the cycle? Also many people claim roids raise their confidence.

Don't tell me you didn't feel insane levels of confidence on roids? And didnt your confidence levels go down after the cycle? Also many people claim roids raise their confidence.

Yh but you can still feel insecure lol

how do these bitches do it? they can telepathetically crush your balls if they want to do so
She did it by fucking up my mental state, then my balls followed.

She did it by fucking up my mental state, then my balls followed.

It's like they are our kryptonite or smth. I could never be as confident with her as I was with other girls

This. I'm just finishing up my Test E cycle as we type. OP is talking out of his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
) despite having high testosterone levels according to ordered blood tests ?

1.cucked blood tests

2. they are not that high. they have to be abnormally high

roids are scam bruh
This. I'm just finishing up my Test E cycle as we type. OP is talking out of his ass.

more coping

I am high T, low DHT and high estrogen. It's ogre.

Ooga booga grug grug grug

B0a6810e214925ca42fc88350212be40

• JFL

Well sites like these are fueled with knowledge for those who may not have the highest levels of testosterone or looks & want to ascend to their max potential. Obviously, if you’ve been gifted with Thor’s strength & looks then you won’t stumble on this site, but T alone won’t save you from everything. Having high T but continuing being ugly just makes you live life as a clueless caveman. Sure, you’ll get with 5s & 6s, but let’s be real, in today’s time’s, to score a 7+ looks are 10x more important. This isn’t the year 7500 BC were men battle it out for women in battlefields before they notice you, majority can be taken advantage of online or at a smaller social gathering like a club/event.

Well sites like these are fueled with knowledge for those who may not have the highest levels of testosterone or looks & want to ascend to their max potential. Obviously, if you’ve been gifted with Thor’s strength & looks then you won’t stumble on this site, but T alone won’t save you from everything. Having high T but continuing being ugly just makes you live life as a clueless caveman. Sure, you’ll get with 5s & 6s, but let’s be real, in today’s time’s, to score a 7+ looks are 10x more important. This isn’t the year 7500 BC were men battle it out for women in battlefields before they notice you, majority can be taken advantage of online or at a smaller social gathering like a club/event.
If you are outright ugly you will win 3s and 4s max. Every average or above average girl can get chad today. My experience also proves my point. All the ugly girls in our class dated not so facially good looking 6'4 big dudes.

If you are outright ugly you will win 3s and 4s max. Every average or above average girl can get chad today. My experience also proves my point. All the ugly girls in our class dated not so facially good looking 6'4 big dudes.
Well we haven’t nothing else to thank but testosterone in that case. When you’ve got horny guys that are 8/10s getting with 2s & 3s, it makes it that much harder for worse men. That’s usually why majority of the population has men with uglier women. So it’s an unfair bitch, but it’s not the end of the world unless u want to get with a 8+. Then looks, gymcelling, + money are a must. Although a few sub 6 men get lucky... it’s very rare. Honestly I feel like girls who are way too shallow & picky bitches aren’t even worth chasing after, I’ve seen plenty of these just go for taller uglier men in the end. Hope they enjoy their incels.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Says the person thats been orbiting his oneitis for 7 years :p

Says the person thats been orbiting his oneitis for 7 years :p

i was low T, i got admit. Music, sugar, laziness, can make you pretty beta.

i was low T, i got admit. Music, sugar, laziness, can make you pretty beta.
Yeah it's what happens bro. And u at least fucked her so u have no regrets

NECROPOSTING

Based and redpilled

Low T thread and cope.

just have a bloodwork instead of assuming your T level

Welcome back lord ops, i agree with this, i was higher t before my oneitis destroyed my test levels. I always knew i was ugly, from day one, but it never affected me until now, i was confident as fuck, motivated as fuck, aggressive as fuck, even 5 times hornier than now and its not like i was bluepilled, i was always aware of the importance of looks, i was fine, life was good, until i was severely fucked with by my oneitis leading to a low self esteem and damaged t levels. I hope i can go back to the levels i had about a year ago.
Same here, actually thought I was reading my own post until I checked the username

Status
Not open for further replies.