• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorism, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, flippasav and 6 others
Just nofap and tannmax to maximize testosterone theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Rimaxtis and thecel
Duh. Why spend time and effort working out when hormones make you feel good & help look good too without having to do anything?

A poor man chooses the path of struggle & knows no better than a smart man who takes his gear & avoids gymcelling's destruction.

(I didn't watch the video btw)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, bloomercel, Allornothing and 2 others
I never touched a weight in my life and I skull mog the whole forum including all the balding subhumans in this video

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Duh. Why spend time and effort working out when hormones make you feel good & help look good too without having to do anything?

A poor man chooses the path of struggle & knows no better than a smart man who takes his gear & avoids gymcelling's destruction.

So what do you call the man who does both then lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and thecel
I never touched a weight in my life and I skull mog the whole forum including all the balding subhumans in this video
Skull mog?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Allornothing, thecel and 1 other person
What Better thing to do is there than invest in yourself?

We're talking about working out here, not anything significant in life like money, good looks, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, or etc.

If you want to invest in yourself then focus on money, not your physique as a man's physique almost never makes him much money/value.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Allornothing and thecel
We're talking about working out here, not anything significant in life like money, good looks, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, or etc.

If you want to invest in yourself then focus on money, not your physique as a man's physique almost never makes him much money/value.
It’s good for mental health

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20704

I was watching a video on the silver era (1930-1950) of bodybuilding and I noticed that most of the elite bodybuilders of the time were norwood 2+. This era of body building was before steroids were synthesised and readily available so their physiques were the peak of what’s humanly possible. Interesting stuff.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and thecel
@thecel advice for cutting fat? It's hard for me to stick to 1200 calories a day. Please help thecel sama I have chance to ascend hard :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
@thecel advice for cutting fat? It's hard for me to stick to 1200 calories a day. Please help thecel sama I have chance to ascend hard :feelsbadman:
ask @mrriceguy

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Shieda_Kayn

I can’t cut if my life depends on it. I fail to go under 20% body fat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Shieda_Kayn
No it's not. Natural testosterone levels are overrated.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
No it's not. Natural testosterone levels are overrated.

Cope.

Everyone knows women are weaker than men. Why? Primarily, testosterone.

Now take a look at the “normal” male testosterone range and men’s percentiles:

Normal-testosterone-levels-graph.png

The normal reference range is about 7.5 to 29 nmol/L. The normal range’s upper bound is 3.87 times as much as its lower bound.

Comparing the peak T levels of top-1% males (Chads) and bottom-1% males (incels), the Chads’s testosterone peaks at 34 nmol/L and the incels’ testosterone peaks at 6 nmol/L. Chad has 5.67 times as much total testosterone as Melvin has.

Surely having nearly 6 times as much T affects muscle and strength a gigantic amount.

@Ellipsis @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Slayercel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
I was watching a video on the silver era (1930-1950) of bodybuilding and I noticed that most of the elite bodybuilders of the time were norwood 2+. This era of body building was before steroids were synthesised and readily available so their physiques were the peak of what’s humanly possible. Interesting stuff.
I assume you were watching the same video I was. I haven't watched it yet, but the dude who made that video made a newer video like "I was wrong! Silver era bodybuilders WERE on roids!" or something like that.

Here:

Last edited:
  • Woah
It's over if you're not sunning your balls and shaft.

• JFL
Brutal, the fact that the higher percentiles have a sharper peak in late puberty seems to directly correlate with how a chad spends his prime as opposed to how an incel spends his (if you could even call it as a prime). Idk if this graph collected samples from older people and drew a line of best fit or whether the graph for the older ages were extrapolated; but it if were the former, what a brutal timepill and modernizationpill since the top percentiles see a resurgence in T levels as age increases.

• Love it
I can’t cut if my life depends on it. I fail to go under 20% body fat.
I legit feel like shit under 15bf, never been lower than that. Now at higher bf i have much less cortisol, which is the worst enemy of t. I'll leanmaxx seriously in some year when i'll be done growing, but being a 12% bf skeleton is pointless. Have chad bones at 15%bf or rope.

• Woah
I assume you were watching the same video I was. I haven't watched it yet, but the dude who made that video made a newer video like "I was wrong! Silver era bodybuilders WERE on roids!" or something like that.

Here:

It was the same channel. JFL. Now I got no excuse not to roid. It’s so over

• Woah
Everyone knows women are weaker than men. Why? Primarily, testosterone.
Men and women have overall different anatomy: Height, joint size, torso size, number of muscle fibers, etc. Testosterone contributes to the development that, as well as other hormones like growth hormone. That doesn't mean that free testosterone is the primary factor.

For example, if you give women roids, they will never be the same as men. At best, they will be weaker than men who take roids. That indicates that testosterone is not the only factor here.

Comparing the peak T levels of top-1% males (Chads) and bottom-1% males (incels), the Chads’s testosterone peaks at 34 nmol/L and the incels’ testosterone peaks at 6 nmol/L. Chad has 5.67 times as much total testosterone as Melvin has.
Who's a "Melvin"? Is this a new meme I'm seeing for the first time?

• +1
Who's a "Melvin"? Is this a new meme I'm seeing for the first time?

The antonym of a Chad. Synonyms : Eugene.

Hamza says Adonis and Jeffery. Blackpillers say Chad and Melvin/Eugene.

No you dont😂

• JFL

Excuses

• Woah
Nigga those studies are misleading, the lean mass gain is from glycogen and water retention induced by the testosterone it’s not actual muscle tissue.

Yeah Test is really important for muscle and strength but niggas claiming that you’ll gain more muscle sitting on your ass at home pinning test than you would working out are complete retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and thecel
Only guys who don’t use gear would think you just gain muscle from injecting and not hitting the gym lol @5.5psl @Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl and thecel

I have custom made male enhancement fields from this energy worker and others which are increasing the girth of my dick.

• Woah

Here:

That is kinda obvious to anyone with working eyes, only retarded gymslaves who believe you can keep improving for 1 years believe silver era guys, liverking or mike o hearn is nattu

• +1