Testosterone levels

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
How and where can you test your testosterone levels?

ask a GP for a hormone panel

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You can buy a kit online but it costs. It's speedy though.

I can get it free from my local G.P but usually booking appointments can take 4-8 weeks and another 7-10 days to get results back.

GP
Just say your dick aint getting hard no more

You can buy a kit online but it costs. It's speedy though.

I can get it free from my local G.P but usually booking appointments can take 4-8 weeks and another 7-10 days to get results back.
If you were to purchase a online kit and you have low T would you be eligible for trt

If you were to purchase a online kit and you have low T would you be eligible for trt
if your t is below the range then you show this to endocrinologist and they can prescribe trt

if your t is below the range then you show this to endocrinologist and they can prescribe trt
Male: 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 10 to 35 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

The range includes T levels for a fucking 90 year old jfl you would need to have near women testosterone levels to get trt conventionally by perscription, he will have to say he has erectile dysfunction to get the perscription.

testosterone-levels-by-age.png

Range should be done by age but of course it isnt, someone will have gigalow t and get told its fine.

pCnRhfvjnDahIi-5IJHTpCDvV-_w7Mmelxi58X-VrG0.png

Male: 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 10 to 35 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

The range includes T levels for a fucking 90 year old jfl you would need to have near women testosterone levels to get trt conventionally by perscription, he will have to say he has erectile dysfunction to get the perscription.

testosterone-levels-by-age.png

Range should be done by age but of course it isnt, someone will have gigalow t and get told its fine.

pCnRhfvjnDahIi-5IJHTpCDvV-_w7Mmelxi58X-VrG0.png
Yep the range is retarded, assuming your in your 20s your t level should be atleast 500ng/dl unless your just sensitive/receptive to testosterone. If you have low t symptoms though and you fall in range, you would have to go under ground.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie