Testosterone Makes Men Less Likely to Question Their Impulses

Good article . Confirms my experience. I felt less hindered by my flesh when using t and aromasin. I generally think the less fat you have on you the less you second guess/ hindered by interfering thoughts or impulses. May also be true since fat is where the highest relative concentration of aromatase is produced in the body amongst all the tissues.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and badamj
Good article . Confirms my experience. I felt less hindered by my flesh when using t and aromasin. I generally think the less fat you have on you the less you second guess/ hindered by interfering thoughts or impulses. May also be true since fat is where the highest relative concentration of aromatase is produced in the body amongst all the tissues.
I went from skinny to obese during the pandemic (2020) and that shit was awful. I will never be fat again. I have no idea how people live like that. Even being skinny fat is a big upgrade mentally over being obese, I felt so shit in every possible way. Even my sleep was worse
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 22063 and Deleted member 23558
Have you thought about writing a hormones megathread? You post many thought provoking things, but perhaps it would get more attention if they were gathered into a single thread
Would be good if there was a carnivore vs ray peat ideas mog battle . Both may have some truth and falsehoods but it’s better to know where the other party is coming from so we can get a better picture.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Roquefort
So you're giving an excuse to r4ph3 (in Fifa). Good
 
Have you thought about writing a hormones megathread? You post many thought provoking things, but perhaps it would get more attention if they were gathered into a single thread

Too depressive n low attention span to make mega threads

//Thomas DOM
 
very interesting thread

this article does align with some of my experiences and views
 

Similar threads

ExplosiveMedial
Replies
7
Views
69
ExplosiveMedial
ExplosiveMedial
paulwesleyyy
Replies
3
Views
44
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
iblamestr_
Replies
2
Views
14
polarpop
polarpop
chudnigga
Replies
4
Views
28
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
19
Views
77
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top