Total: 926 ng/dL
Free: 177 ng/dL
21 y.o. male
Not bad in my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kasanova, Blackgymmax, hopecel and 2 others
What do you do to T max? Or what do you think contributed to your high T?

waiting for guide OP

the delicious irony in all this is, someone who feels the need to geek out and get their fucking testosterone levels measured and shit in a lab inherently is LOW T.

its like someone who takes an IQ test, in a way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: utter-ascension, stevielake, zura and 4 others
the delicious irony in all this is, someone who feels the need to geek out and get their fucking testosterone levels measured and shit in a lab inherently is LOW T.

this

• Love it
Reactions: trumpwillwin
Genetics
Lift 3x week
Walk every day
Multivitamin
Nutritious diet
Idk if NoFap works or not but I’ve always found it to be too hard

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Lol, everyone should be getting checked these days, due to all the environmental and psychological estrogens

Cope, everyone knows that bragging about your T levels on an incel forum is the most alpha behavior you can do

•Zinc
•nofap for ~7 days (longer will paradoxically decrease test reading)
•take the blood sample early in the morning, 6-7am

Isn't free t what your body uses and total what is could use. My test was a little below 400 free and total 1100-1200. if ur free t is low isn't it a bad thing?

Isn't free t what your body uses and total what is could use. My test was a little below 400 free and total 1100-1200. if ur free t is low isn't it a bad thing?
His tested pretty high actually but low free test is bad yeah

My numbers were like a quarter of these JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and justleavemealone
i got to 800 while being obese and with no muscle. its easy if youre a young adult.

Total: 926 ng/dL
21 y.o. male
Not bad in my opinion
I think you mean picograms per milliliter for free testosterone. For ng/dl, the number would be 17.7.

•Zinc
•nofap for ~7 days (longer will paradoxically decrease test reading)
•take the blood sample early in the morning, 6-7am
I didnt even know time of test influenced results. i did the blood test at 4pm my t levels are even higher than i thought

I got 4000ng/dl bud step your game up as a natty

You mean pg/mL for free. But you have very good levels. Usually people that are 900+ have high SHBG and middling free T.

You mean pg/mL for free. But you have very good levels. Usually people that are 900+ have high SHBG and middling free T.
Exactly. Few people know this. My dad at 70+ yo (skinny fat), has repeated readings of 1,000+ng/dL for total T, however his SHBG is very high as well. His free-T as a result is in normal range (not dangerously high like his total). He has measured T levels because he had prostate cancer. A lot of the same genes that contribute to high total T in men are the same that make you have high SHBG.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and AscendingHero
Boron and tongkat ali is good for lowering SHBG almost instantly

That's really good.

My shit was at like 500 at age 19 lol over