Testosterone

P

prag

Iron
Best supplements that increase testosterone production and not directly test, im talking bout unnatural one with low/no side effects, coz direct test fuck u up too much.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
this is not chat gpt , son

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Zinc but the biggest diet related test increase would be from high saturated fat and cholestrol intake

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, nathan and 97baHater
Aint vitamins and minerals pills cap? But ye im eggs maxing but its low end eggs so its pretty mid am a brokecell
High quality ones aren't, but it also depends on which vitamin it is. Another supplement you can take is Ashwagandha but it will only increase your test if your test is low due to high stress. An oral steroid you can take to increase test with little to no sides is Proviron, but for some people like me it had an opposite effect due to the mechanism of action. Its very cheap if you can get a prescription from a Doctor for it

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
Take proviron (steroid) but dose it at 25-50 mg then NO SIDE EFFECT at all, except for higher free test, and it make you hornier.

High quality ones aren't, but it also depends on which vitamin it is. Another supplement you can take is Ashwagandha but it will only increase your test if your test is low due to high stress. An oral steroid you can take to increase test with little to no sides is Proviron, but for some people like me it had an opposite effect due to the mechanism of action. Its very cheap if you can get a prescription from a Doctor for it
No, im not looking for a steroid but for test increase drugs, i want my balls to work yfm

No, im not looking for a steroid but for test increase drugs, i want my balls to work yfm
Enclo, but just run test with HCG to keep your balls functioning for the best results