Testosterone

M

Manubomber9012

Iron
How can I increase testosterone naturally, can someone inform me? Ah and by losing weight does testosterone increase?

GYMMAXING
Yes, losing weight increases your testosterone.
Visceral fat is linked to testosterone synthesis and vitality, ie individuals with higher amounts of visceral fat, are more likely to have hormonal imbalances and poor quality of life indices.

With that in mind, most obese people have symptoms of testosterone deficiency, such as reduced strength and muscle mass, low libido, gynecomastia, decreased hair, and poor sleep quality, regardless of age in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and 2 others
inject @Ritalincels sweat

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 2756
Nothing NATURAL will give you an increase in Testosterone valuable for growing muscle or being "more alpha"
When i say NOTHING, is NOTHING

If someone try to sell you shit claiming it will work... ITS A SCAM

If you lose Weight what would happen is that your test wont convert that easly to estrogen
For real, get steroids, or just dont try stupid stuff, being thin or low bf% will be beneficial for ur overall aesthetics, test is not what is gonna change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DrTony
Nothing NATURAL will give you an increase in Testosterone valuable for growing muscle or being "more alpha"

If someone try to sell you shit claiming it will work... ITS AN SCAM

If you lose Weight what would happen is that your test wont convert that easly to estrogen
For real, get steroids, or just dont try stupid stuff, being thin or low bf% will be beneficial for ur overall aesthetics, test is not what is gonna change

/End thread.

• +1
Reactions: LOST

If someone try to sell you shit claiming it will work... ITS AN SCAM
inject T
GYMMAXING
Yes, losing weight increases your testosterone.
Visceral fat is linked to testosterone synthesis and vitality, ie individuals with higher amounts of visceral fat, are more likely to have hormonal imbalances and poor quality of life indices.

With that in mind, most obese people have symptoms of testosterone deficiency, such as reduced strength and muscle mass, low libido, gynecomastia, decreased hair, and poor sleep quality, regardless of age in some cases.
will losing weight reduce these symptoms? and will losing weight allow a fat, or rather obese person(me), return to what their T levels would have been if they were not fat, or does being fat permanently hinder your T levels?

inject T

will losing weight reduce these symptoms? and will losing weight allow a fat, or rather obese person(me), return to what their T levels would have been if they were not fat, or does being fat permanently hinder your T levels?

Being fat will fuck your endocrine system for sure

The fact here is that, even bodybuilder taking INSANE amounts of steroids and shutting down his test production for INSANE amounts of time can go back to their normal levels (or really close to it) using PCT,so, if you testosterone was reduced cause you were fat, then just eating properly, training, and giving time to your body for recover will make your Test back to normal

If not you can take some nolvadex, clomid or things like that to help the process

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Being fat will fuck your endocrine system for sure
The fact here is that even bodybuilder taking INSANE amounts of steroids and shutting down his test production for INSANE amounts of time can go back to their normal levels (or really close to it) using PCT,so, if you testosterone was reduced cause you were fat, then just eating properly and giving time to your body for revory will come back.
If not you can take some nolvadex, clomid or things like that to help the process
it mightve but im not sure. i have an insane sex drive but poor sleep quality(its gotten better the past few months)

it mightve but im not sure. i have an insane sex drive but poor sleep quality(its gotten better the past few months)

Sleep problems have multiple causes, high stress, exercising or doing some exciting activity before bed, some stuff going in your mind...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
NoFap is also said to increase testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Robocok

I post frequently on this site under the same username and posted my best tips here and in my aip diet thread.

I really strongly suggest that you explore the natural ways of boosting your test before you consider using sarms, trt, or steroids. Those can permanently fuck up your endocrine system and give you hypogonadism. There are ways to pct after a steroid cycle and bring your balls back to normal production (nolvadex, clomid, hgc, etc)... but I personally think it's a bad road to go down.

NoFap is also said to increase testosterone

The are some minimal changes in T till day 7 then everything is back to normal

I post frequently on this site under the same username and posted my best tips here and in my aip diet thread.

I really strongly suggest that you explore the natural ways of boosting your test before you consider using sarms, trt, or steroids. Those can permanently fuck up your endocrine system and give you hypogonadism. There are ways to pct after a steroid cycle and bring your balls back to normal production (nolvadex, clomid, hgc, etc)... but I personally think it's a bad road to go down.

Test boosters do nothing but killing ur wallet
Tried everything on me and with my clients, megadose test boosters, low dose, normal dose...and after some months we do bloods and...EVERYTHING was the same or not major changes worth the money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Robocok
The are some minimal changes in T till day 7 then everything is back to normal

Test boosters do nothing but killing ur wallet
Tried everything on me and with my clients, megadose test boosters, low dose, normal dose...and after some months we do bloods and...EVERYTHING was the same or not major changes worth the money
I really don't take any of that stuff anymore. In my last post in the thread, I recommend the aip diet I'm on. This has made more difference than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: LOST