Testostrone?

Yitzhak

Yitzhak

Silver
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Posts
558
Reputation
484
Why did my mandible and ramus grow by that much
I was 14,5 in that pic I think and alr done with puberty even reached my current height of 5 10 and all the other stuff I started puberty super early too.
One thing id note is the past year or so I noticed my testosterone has drastically increased and id say its above average for my age (judging from my social circle) so cpuld thay be the reason for the growth
 

Attachments

  • 20260908_085109.jpg
    20260908_085109.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260915_231320_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260915_231320_Gallery.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20260621_184942.jpg
    20260621_184942.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The headshape :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yitzhak

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
1
Views
30
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
D
Replies
4
Views
65
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
D
Replies
17
Views
216
Deleted member 387920
D
LXR
Replies
2
Views
10
LXR
LXR
BUTCHER1651
Replies
9
Views
89
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top