textbook example of non nt behaviour

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

1:23-1:59

nigga is so weird, that is how i imagine some ppl here to be like irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Myth, Gonthar and 12 others
yeah actual non nt people are rare and stand out instantly

ppl confuse non nt with subhuman looks - social anxiety - nerd personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
yeah actual non nt people are rare and stand out instantly

ppl confuse non nt with subhuman looks - social anxiety - nerd personality
ye lol

that dude is legit scary, gives like creepy vibes n shit

you would expect him to write a thread on why the jews created feminism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, fjor2096 and 5 others
ye lol

that dude is legit scary, gives like creepy vibes n shit

you would expect him to write a thread on why the jews created feminism
yeah those guys feel like theyre programmed to do only the stupid things they do. 0 sentience

yeah those guys feel like theyre programmed to do only the stupid things they do. 0 sentience
tbh i thank god that i am just ugly. if i was non nt and ugly i would probably just rope jfl

tbh i thank god that i am just ugly. if i was non nt and ugly i would probably just rope jfl
if youve ever considered killing yourself you probably have an ok personality for attracting girls

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Mirin how low inhib he is holy shit

Tyrones MOG

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 1851

1:23-1:59

nigga is so weird, that is how i imagine some ppl here to be like irl

hes not non NT

The guy is literally trying to blow up on twitch/youtube so of course he's trying to be off the wall

This isnt a guy that doesnt understand social norms he's just choosing to cross lines.
He is definitely more popular at his college than an average boring student.

Sure some people will find him annoying or cringe. but so what? let them bitches hate he will have plenty of people thiking he's funny

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and wollet2
The black guy is cringier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 1851
n
hes not non NT

The guy is literally trying to blow up on twitch/youtube so of course he's trying to be off the wall

This isnt a guy that doesnt understand social norms he's just choosing to cross lines.
He is definitely more popular at his college than an average boring student.

Sure some people will find him annoying or cringe. but so what? let them bitches hate he will have plenty of people thiking he's funny
im talking about the guy that they talk with on the 1:30. ofc the black guy is NT as fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
n

im talking about the guy that they talk with on the 1:30. ofc the black guy is NT as fuck.

Ok thats makes so much more sense now.

Yeah that guy was double fucked.

He already looks like some weird virgin eugene

but on top of that he has major small dick energy and just creepiness

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, The_God, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Ok thats makes so much more sense now.

Yeah that guy was double fucked.

He already looks like some weird virgin eugene

but on top of that he has major small dick energy and just creepiness
yeah. he has a retarded facial expression that just doesn't add up. clearly an autist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
yeah. he has a retarded facial expression that just doesn't add up. clearly an autist
i thought u were talking about the ngr just watched the part. i watched it without sound but i think his looks mainly make him look weird wonder if he is but he just looks like a nerd from this

i'm proud to be a schizo and hope it progresses even further

• Woah
I act almost the same way. How do you stop being like that?

• So Sad
I act almost the same way. How do you stop being like that?
Fuck that's a problem bro, I think that you could be either actually neurodivergent like @russiancel or just socially anxious. either way, maybe alcohol would help because it would make you more relaxed when interacting with people. not sure if drinking before class is a good idea tho jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Literally normal he looks like an international student minding his own business and some nigger comes up tonhim asking random shit. How else do you expect him to react? His English seems meh too. This is just lookspil if this guy had bigger frame and taller you wouldn't say anything. @wollet2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, chaddyboi66, Ken and 3 others
Literally normal he looks like an international student minding his own business and some nigger comes up tonhim asking random shit. How else do you expect him to react? His English seems meh too. This is just lookspil if this guy had bigger frame and taller you wouldn't say anything. @wollet2
yeah i watched the vid with no sound so didnt listen if he has a weird voice but looks like a regular nerd to me nothing too unusual

i feel like he is being bullied by op

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
anyone with a normal funcitioning brain wouldn't be smiling so awkwardly like he is and acting weird. he mogs the nigger btw, so no not lookspill.
yeah i watched the vid with no sound so didnt listen if he has a weird voice but looks like a regular nerd to me nothing too unusual

i feel like he is being bullied by op
bullied? no a regular nerd looks a bit more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Ken
anyone with a normal funcitioning brain wouldn't be smiling so awkwardly like he is and acting weird. he mogs the nigger btw, so no not lookspill.

bullied? no a regular nerd looks a bit more comfortable
He doesn't mog the nigger jfl he looks severely framecel and is balding by the looks of it textbook tier incel nerd pheno with dogshit clothes and style @wollet2

He doesn't mog the nigger jfl he looks severely framecel and is balding by the looks of it textbook tier incel nerd pheno with dogshit clothes and style @wollet2
yes his frame is quite bad but still, he is taller and white, also his face is better. his clothes match his autistic brain. if you can't see yourself after rewatching the video that the guy's behavior feels off then you are probably severely autistic too bro.

yes his frame is quite bad but still, he is taller and white, also his face is better. his clothes match his autistic brain. if you can't see yourself after rewatching the video that the guy's behavior feels off then you are probably severely autistic too bro.
Anyone on this site is autistic what's your point jfl no normal person lurks here also His face is not better jfl at underrating the blacks cause muh white @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Anyone on this site is autistic what's your point jfl no normal person lurks here also His face is not better jfl at underrating the blacks cause muh white @looksmaxxer234
alr lil bro. ur right.

Fuck that's a problem bro, I think that you could be either actually neurodivergent like @russiancel or just socially anxious. either way, maybe alcohol would help because it would make you more relaxed when interacting with people. not sure if drinking before class is a good idea tho jfl
Cope harder im nt king

• JFL
You can see just from these few seconds that this guy will never be able to talk to a girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and ManletBlackcel
@inferiorpispot234 bro this is u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275