• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Not tranny looking = ugly to .org users @0S4MA :feelstastyman:
They would rather get their cock sucked by right than the left

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
FOGGED. Also prime belluci and even current has more sex appeal

Attachments

• sophie_marceau_from_95_mel_gibson_film_braveheart_by_kronos4u_dfyg95i-fullview.jpg
    sophie_marceau_from_95_mel_gibson_film_braveheart_by_kronos4u_dfyg95i-fullview.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1520025114500.jpg
    1520025114500.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and 0S4MA
FOGGED. Also prime belluci and even current has more sex appeal
sex appeal over madison beer to nobody but PSL autists, ask any normal person they are choosing madison beer :lul:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, JohnDoe and smallman
sex appeal over madison beer to nobody but PSL autists, ask any normal person they are choosing madison beer :lul:
No they aren't my zoomer friend, most of the men on this planet would choose prime belluci over beer any day.

No they aren't my zoomer friend, most of the men on this planet would choose prime belluci over beer any day.
i simply dont belive you, most zoomers don't prefer angelic beauty over insta/tiktok whore beauty for a lack of a better word

What about face? Ik her body aint all that
male skeleton includes a male skull obvbiously, bet if he removed his makeup his male face would show

• JFL
i simply dont belive you, most zoomers don't prefer angelic beauty over insta/tiktok whore beauty for a lack of a better word
i don't know about zoomer sbut men from actual generations know and choose belluci, i really don't get the appeal over madison beer, she's conventially attractive but i don't get the same lustful reaction when i see someone like belluci, marceau or anyone else

Please tell me the person on the right is a biological female, can't be too careful these days
person on the right wdym?

npc taste
looks too young/underdeveloped and fake

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i don't know about zoomer sbut men from actual generations know and choose belluci, i really don't get the appeal over madison beer, she's conventially attractive but i don't get the same lustful reaction when i see someone like belluci, marceau or anyone else
well different generations do have different sex appeal standards for zoomers madison beer is 100% one of them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
unironically would choose right, left just looks typical stacylite doll, zero personality to her appearance or uniqueness.
You would fuck a tranny too for the "uniqueness"?

• JFL
@shizuku11111 thoughts?

cope with what exactly retard

that girl ugly as shit and 35+ 🤢 literal roast beef
dnr, listen to me carefully and stop with the shitposting.

2 things are happening here.

1. you are coping
2. you are a subhuman sexless creature that is more worthless than a dog to these women.

not replying further.

im a little cuck into roasties, I sincery apoligize for disprecting you @0S4MA
dnr, listen to me carefully and stop with the shitposting.

2 things are happening here.

1. you are coping
2. you are a subhuman sexless creature that is more worthless than a dog to these women.

not replying further.

How can you cope with mtbs when foids like this exist?