Texting norwegian STACY on ig with 0 followers

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20220926 182830

@Indo_Chad @MakinItHappenReturn and other NT copers on suicide Watch. looks looks looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, Trilogy, Deleted member 19469 and 8 others
Face? Mirin med bvll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
View attachment 1884325

@Indo_Chad @MakinItHappenReturn and other NT copers on suicide Watch. looks looks looks
Nt just means being able to understand conversations and connecting with people

trust me something as basic is this is very hard to do for most users here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 21620
Nt just means being able to understand conversations and connecting with people

trust me something as basic is this is very hard to do for most users here
You confuse NT with social intelligence and education

Both comes under NT, its an umbrella term
to me NT is networks hobbies restaurants group activities, basically living a normie life. There are some introverts who have higher social intelligence than nts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Indo_Chad
Non deformed blond=stacy to ethnics.
1) only blondes can be Stacy 2) good luck finding a face like this in your shithole 3) jfl if you're looking at the face and not at the super sexy appeal body anyway

1) only blondes can be Stacy 2) good luck finding a face like this in your shithole 3) jfl if you're looking at the face and not at the super sexy appeal body anyway
ok shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
She is just being polite, probably is passionate about yoga and wants a conversation, having single digit followers on insta gets you nowhere, unless you label it as a finsta but you would be even weirder if you didn't put it on private. You need social proof no matter how gl you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Yliaster and Deleted member 20370
no one cares

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
"Hhaha.. imma just talk to him and he will leave eventually i hope hehe
Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 18776 and the BULL
She is just being polite, probably is passionate about yoga and wants a conversation, having single digit followers on insta gets you nowhere, unless you label it as a finsta but you would be even weirder if you didn't put it on private
based greycel take, until he bags her then he can talk

• +1
actual cope

• JFL
You are opening up as a customer, aka cuck

You need to be like let’s have yoga together or something

That being said, with your looks it’s highly likely she’s very interested in you

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15468 and 7 others
She is just being polite, probably is passionate about yoga and wants a conversation, having single digit followers on insta gets you nowhere, unless you label it as a finsta but you would be even weirder if you didn't put it on private. You need social proof no matter how gl you are
JFL do you really think girls on tinder are ok with seeing your face only but suddenly on insta they care about followers and social proof? And Stacy being polite?? JFL

That being said, with your looks it’s highly likely she’s very interested in you
It's very clear that i'm asking for "yoga lessons" lol because She has all the pics of hindu shit seemed like a good opener

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
She has 0 followers?

Yeah. He has insane PFL with compact orbitals and good FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18840

He;s a fucking normie lol don't think otherwise hahahahaa

Nigger calls every blonde women that isn't deformed a stacy 😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, TUSSELEIF and Wallenberg
Nigger calls every blonde women that isn't deformed a stacy 😹😹😹
No Bro dw you see girls like this everyday in your shit hole (not)

Close your business old indian you can't rate for shit

Take your 3 best photos and make a thread in the Off-Topic section and making a poll for ratings

LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite, Chad

The best you will get is HTN. If you think you are in the Chadlite divisions then big LOLs. You aren't in the top 10% because of your Italian phenotype. Your midface ratio is fucked bro and you have average bones.

No Bro dw you see girls like this everyday in your shit hole (not)
Girls like that aren't uncommon in germanistan, also I love how fast you reply.
You need my attention, narcy.

Take your 3 best photos and make a thread in the Off-Topic section and making a poll for ratings

LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite, Chad

The best you will get is HTN. If you think you are in the Chadlite divisions then big LOLs. You aren't in the top 10% because of your Italian phenotype. Your midface ratio is fucked bro and you have average bones.
Nigga do you really think i give af about incels' rating?? Tinder rating with selfies Is what matters. You are sooooo fucking behind the game and it's over because you Will never catch up.

Girls like that aren't uncommon in germanistan, also I love how fast you reply.
You need my attention, narcy.
German girls are ogres for the most lol definitely rare

Nigga do you really think i give af about incels' rating?? Tinder rating with selfies Is what matters. You are sooooo fucking behind the game and it's over because you Will never catch up.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin remember when this guy was larping on Lookism LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
she’s is probably trying to sell some lessons. It’s nothing but business to her. If OP plays his cards right something could happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20397
@PrinterAndFaxMachin remember when this guy was larping on Lookism LMAO
Now call your Little indians crew so you can write the same shit over and over "but on lookism you were incels", things change nigga, if you don't believe in change why would you even give advices?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Racky
she’s is probably trying to sell some lessons. It’s nothing but business to her. If OP plays his cards right something could happen
You really have no chances in Life lol you have to make up every cope you can.

Now call your Little indians crew so you can write the same shit over and over "but on lookism you were incels", things change nigga, if you don't believe in change why would you even give advices?

'Advices'

More zygos and chin than your lineage small nose blonde hair which you don't possess = She mogs you to the grave

Lmao zygos

Funny GIF

Her hair is covering her fukcing cheekbones you autist

More zygos and chin than your lineage small nose blonde hair which you don't possess = She mogs you to the grave
Nope, she doesn't mog me.

You call every blonde you match with stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and MakinItHappenReturn
Her body is bangin though

Not that our man is getting anywhere near it
How envious you can possibly be of me jfl i know i'm your perfect prototype and you won't show my face to your whore gf

Nope, she doesn't mog me.

You call every blonde you match with stacy.
I didn't even match with this girl you old retard i texted her because i thought she's Stacy
She's 10 Years younger than you and mogs you definitely out of reach

I didn't even match with this girl you old retard i texted her because i thought she's Stacy
She's 10 Years younger than you and mogs you definitely out of reach
Nope. Keep projecting, incel.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday