Textured Mid taper Fringe vs A Middle Part ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
As yall know, im asian so like can yall recommend me between a middle part hairstyle or Low/Mid taper Textured fringe, which one is better and low maintenance and why ?

Also textured fringe mid taper lowkey looks good

Attachments

• v09044g40000ci1oq1rc77u3ldlhs58g.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • v12044gd0000ci4sgfjc77ubnb7ja570.mp4
    8.8 MB
low fade with wavy front mogs

Attachments

• c8a9f3fbb184a032167298c400077a48.jpg
    c8a9f3fbb184a032167298c400077a48.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
idk buy my barber just fucked me up
its even more over :feelswhy:

idk buy my barber just fucked me up
its even more over :feelswhy:
Damn, I know that feeling when i asked for the same haircut in the photo and ends up making me look wrose then my before haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and CarrotMaxxer
Asked my barber for the 2nd one gave me a fade

Asked my barber for the 2nd one gave me a fade
Lol so many people on tiktok be saying their barber fucked them up when they asked for 2nd one too lol

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Looks good, but I prefer textured fringe and mid taper, low taper looks too tryhard.
tbh yeah it does but depends where you live, if you are high class, a low fade will make you look more aggresive and if you combine it with the style and personality you will slay a fucking lot, like a thugmaxxed highclass guy, very typical in bullies or athletes (jocks)

tbh yeah it does but depends where you live, if you are high class, a low fade will make you look more aggresive and if you combine it with the style and personality you will slay a fucking lot, like a thugmaxxed highclass guy, very typical in bullies or athletes (jocks)
Or i could get this hairstyle :
IMG 1825

Or i could get this hairstyle :View attachment 2802344
too normie but yeah it works as its a safe haircut, depends on your face shape, i got diamond and even if im kinda fat rn 25% when i get a low fade ppl tell me my face doesnt look chubby, of course its in part because of good bones but also having a low fade gives your face angularity, if you look (and are as a person) more dark triad a fade is a game changer fr