tfw collagenmogged by a 111 year old

betamanlet

betamanlet

Diamond

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Doesnt change the fact that he literally rots since at least 50-60 years. If youre at a point where u cant smash and can barely think straight, why would one even be around?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and stuckneworleans
I always knew that your ears and nose never stop growing but holy fuck that’s some acromegaly tier ear size

@Rift678 is he qualified for the tribe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
Doesnt change the fact that he literally rots since at least 50-60 years. If youre at a point where u cant smash and can barely think straight, why would one even be around?
He looks like he has no problem with thinking.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1464
the fear of death will always be there and keep you from roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and Deleted member 2205
He looks like he has no problem with thinking.
Didnt he say somethin like “i spoke japanese, which was a dialect of chinese”? Im not quite sure since i didnt turn up volume alot.

Either way, when you can only move around at a sloth’s speed and cant smash, i doesnt make alot of sense being alive imo.

wtf he looks 60

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
the fear of death will always be there and keep you from roping
Bruh after 150 fkn years on earth and when you have nothing to lose, any man should be able to man up and do the right thing.

Boomer spotted.

Low T guy spotted. :rolleyes:

but your mentality. "We rot out at 50". We must have as much as sex as possible. That's the out of date boomer mindest you got.

but your mentality. "We rot out at 50". We must have as much as sex as possible. That's the out of date boomer mindest you got.

What else is it if not rotting, starting with like 55-60? Kids (if one had some) are already old enough to move on with their life and likely moved out already. Wife (if one still had one) would be a landwhale with sagging skin, tits etc. Same applies to men. Also nowadays ppl start to get health issues way earlie than compared to like 50 yrs ago. So basically ppl are half zombies at 60+.

Wherever they go, ppl dont wanna be close to old ppl, cause theyre usually annoying af and keep forcng smalltalk etc. on other ppl.

If some old person doesnt even have kids/family, then its even more retarded to keep staying around.

you're not far from their age so who are you to judge? priorities change

you're not far from their age so who are you to judge? priorities change
Ok so what would you do in ur 60s? Go fishing etc.? Go to church etc.? Lets say you have no family, kids etc. Everything is just timewaste at that age.

Check comment sections on mgtow videos, tons of old dudes there, cause they know its over.

Im not bomer btw, also no millenial, kinda in between. I dont belong to neither groups as both are retarded.

Last edited:
Low T guy spotted. :rolleyes:

What else is it if not rotting, starting with like 55-60? Kids (if one had some) are already old enough to move on with their life and likely moved out already. Wife (if one still had one) would be a landwhale with sagging skin, tits etc. Same applies to men. Also nowadays ppl start to get health issues way earlie than compared to like 50 yrs ago. So basically ppl are half zombies at 60+.

Wherever they go, ppl dont wanna be close to old ppl, cause theyre usually annoying af and keep forcng smalltalk etc. on other ppl.

If some old person doesnt even have kids/family, then its even more retarded to keep staying around.

I don't think so. It depends on your worldview. I'm a Christian. I figure if we're still around,, God still wants us around here for something.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor