TFW you spend 3 years researching how to looksmax. You looksmax within the year you start making money, now you have to obsess on money maxxing.

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Jfl at my life, I’m 16 and I’m already tired of wage slaving

How the fuck do I make money bros, I was thinking of drop shipping but that shit seems mad fucking complicated

Now I’m thinking of paying 700$ for a course on real estate and getting a liscense after the 63 hour course. But idk I’m not too good of a salesmen. Fuck bros reality pill is brutal. What good is getting hoes if you can’t even afford a car
0CA728F5 A4B2 409E BDD4 3A70CDDDB1BF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and 5 others
stocks/crypto the only real way

or starting a buisness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and PYT

or starting a buisness
Yeah I was thinking of opening an account with my moms information until I’m of age. I was gonna start gambling on sports bets aswell but that’s unlikely

Seems like it’s mostly luck, I’ve been through every big stock/crypto event and could never do anything due to my age. I remember when bitcoin was popping off 2016

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
wait till your 18 and spend savings on stock

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson and PYT

or starting a buisness
Truth be told though I don’t really know much other than you put money in pray and if shit doesn’t go your way you pull out.

Best you can do is save up for fillers and fat transfers

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Would I have to wait long term to cash out the investment ?
You need to wait 2 years to make a account or just beg your parents for one

• +1
You need to wait 2 years to make a account or just beg your parents for one
I will do the latter, then what? I thought stocks worked over the long term , so by the time I’m 60 I’m a millionaire but then what’s the point yk?

Sorry for my ignorance I used all my IQ in my formative years on this site

Work at wendys part time until you get a good job from college

Everything else is cope

Muh just do stocks bro
Muh just start a business bro
Muh just be Jeff Bezos bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I will do the latter, then what? I thought stocks worked over the long term , so by the time I’m 60 I’m a millionaire but then what’s the point yk?

Sorry for my ignorance I used all my IQ in my formative years on this site
They do both

• Love it

Everything else is cope

Muh just do stocks bro
I mean I support doing something on the side as like a hobby or some shit that could potentially make money but what I said should still be prioritized and taken the most seriously

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT

or starting a buisness
nah crime is the only way. rob a jewelry store or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PYT
yeezy reselling is the only way to get money in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and PYT
Jfl at my life, I’m 16 and I’m already tired of wage slaving

How the fuck do I make money bros, I was thinking of drop shipping but that shit seems mad fucking complicated

Now I’m thinking of paying 700$ for a course on real estate and getting a liscense after the 63 hour course. But idk I’m not too good of a salesmen. Fuck bros reality pill is brutal. What good is getting hoes if you can’t even afford a car
View attachment 1948051
Start a blackpill YT channel. It's super easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PYT
for the people saying stocks above, how does that even work? like how do you know what stocks to invest in without high chance of losses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PYT
i have the complete opposite of your situation

• +1
You're 16 why would you try and get involved with real estate jfl get a job at burger king or something

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
trading is complete cope. niggas hear “stocks” and think they’re the going to 10x their money.

think about it like this. if it was possibly to consistently even 2x your money monthly in trading you could put 100000 dollars in and have over 4 billion in 10 years, soon they’d be the richest person in the world. sorry but it’s not that easy

good traders typically gain 7% - 15% monthly on their investments; meaning you need around 20,000 or more to get minimum wage off trading alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, horizon, incel194012940 and 3 others
Start a blackpill YT channel. It's super easy.
No way I’d make money doing that, market is over saturated by now and I don’t want more of the blackpill on my mind

trading is complete cope. niggas hear “stocks” and think they’re the going to 10x their money.

think about it like this. if it was possibly to consistently even 2x your money monthly in trading you could put 100000 dollars in and have over 4 billion in 10 years, soon they’d be the richest person in the world. sorry but it’s not that easy

good traders typically gain 7% - 15% monthly on their investments; meaning you need around 20,000 or more to get minimum wage off trading alone.
Brutal but I understand, which is why my interest was never really high for stocks . What about crypto?

You're 16 why would you try and get involved with real estate jfl get a job at burger king or something
Cause minimum wage are fucking dog shit, jfl at 1.2k a month doing something I can barely tolerate . I have braces I need to pay off so more like 1k.

I can’t buy clothes, I can’t go out on good dates, and more importantly if I wanted a car I would barely be able to pay for it .

Is real estate bad or something?

Brutal but I understand, which is why my interest was never really high for stocks . What about crypto?
Crypto is more of a long term play, and you won't make any real money day trading unless you have a large amount to start with.

• +1
Cause minimum wage are fucking dog shit, jfl at 1.2k a month doing something I can barely tolerate . I have braces I need to pay off so more like 1k.

I can’t buy clothes, I can’t go out on good dates, and more importantly if I wanted a car I would barely be able to pay for it .

Is real estate bad or something?
Real estate isn't bad but I don't know if you'd even be eligible to do it if you're 16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and PYT

Everything else is cope

Muh just do stocks bro
Why Wendy’s specifically :lul:

And yeah I do plan on going to college atleast until I figure something out

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Real estate isn't bad but I don't know if you'd even be eligible to do it if you're 16.
No you gotta be 18, but I’m desperate, It’s to the point where I’m actively trying to find illegal ways

I was thinking of swiping but if I get caught it’s over . Seems like the only legit side buisness I can do is reselling reps or some shit

No you gotta be 18, but I’m desperate, It’s to the point where I’m actively trying to find illegal ways

I was thinking of swiping but if I get caught it’s over . Seems like the only legit side buisness I can do is reselling reps or some shit
You could do something with counterfeit money if you're open to it. Buy counterfeit bills on a dark met market, buy phones/laptops/etc from an app like offerup with the counterfeits, then resell the items yourself in exchange for real clean cash.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
tbh just work a lot even if it's minimum wage. i plan on working 70 hours a week which will get me at least 30k in 8 months

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and PYT
You could do something with counterfeit money if you're open to it. Buy counterfeit bills on a dark met market, buy phones/laptops/etc from an app like offerup with the counterfeits, then resell the items yourself in exchange for real clean cash.
Jfl I’d have to meet up in a area not close to my house cause when they find out that shit counterfeit ion wanna get shot or some shit walking down that street 😭

A lot of white and black people who would probably love to shoot me

tbh just work a lot even if it's minimum wage. i plan on working 70 hours a week which will get me at least 30k in 8 months
If you’re underage you’re capped at 30 hours a week.

I’m doing the most I can to make the most of my money, I’d have probably 5k but I wasted a lot of my money on looksmaxxing and admittedly on fast food and dumb shit. Guess I gotta just save up

If you’re underage you’re capped at 30 hours a week.

I’m doing the most I can to make the most of my money, I’d have probably 5k but I wasted a lot of my money on looksmaxxing and admittedly on fast food and dumb shit. Guess I gotta just save up
30 hours is good enough for you, do what you can while managing school and whatnot

• +1
30 hours is good enough for you, do what you can while managing school and whatnot
I barely have a life working 30 how you could do 70 is beyond me.

• +1
Probably best, to find jobs in which you learn skills and information. For later businesses you might want to start.

You can than learn the skills, while making money.
And you can observe how the company does it, to make money. And you can see what they do good, bad, etc. And what is needed.
Plus you can test out what kind of firlds and works you like/dislike and are good/bad at

• +1
you're 16!!! retard wtf :lul:🤦‍♂️
make sure to eat good to grow big and play vidya and ball with your friends

Working what job for 70 hours? Like how do u even get that much in ur contract?
Also I'm too aspie to work most jobs that aren't proper careers and have to interact with customers and stuff, before I follow a career path

Working what job for 70 hours? Like how do u even get that much in ur contract?
Also I'm too aspie to work most jobs that aren't proper careers and have to interact with customers and stuff, before I follow a career path
i have 3 jobs

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i have 3 jobs
How old are you, do you live by urself and what jobs? I literally have no idea how I'm gonna make money for surgeries cos I might wanna do a master's after uni, but I'll probs find some random job for a year or 2 before that

How old are you, do you live by urself and what jobs? I literally have no idea how I'm gonna make money for surgeries cos I might wanna do a master's after uni, but I'll probs find some random job for a year or 2 before that
i'm taking a gap year, i'm 18. i currently have 10k cad saved up

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You could Sell drugs while you are young enough not to go to prison.

I’m not saying you should

Find remote jobs and live aboard on $300usd while stack two basic remote paying you $1500/mo each.

My plan as of staking 6k/mo but need to move aboard being living in america takes half my income.

Last edited:
Find remote jobs and live aboard on $300usd while stack two basic remote paying you $1500/mo each.

My plan as of staking 6k/mo after taxes but need to move aboard being living in america takes half my income.