Tfw you'll never be chadlite😓 (23)

My uncle lives there. I'm leaving the uk in 2 years but might go to SEA with a french virgin that wants to move there with me. Serbia might be better tho.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Are the foids in Serbia westernized whores or are they more traditional?
social media ruined our generation lol, girls here are having hookups a lot, tbh 80% girls are whores, also, younger girls go for much older guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and basedbritbong
social media ruined our generation lol, girls here are having hookups a lot, tbh 80% girls are whores, also, younger girls go for much older guys.
Westernized then. Brutal tbh even Eastern Europe seems to be falling. Just enjoy the decline.

• +1
also people here dont look like their age, most of the 17-21y boys look like fucking 14-15y olds but 14-18y old girls are looking like 20+ thats y is normal here to get laid w minors

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
also people here dont look like their age, most of the 17-21y boys look like fucking 14-15y olds but 14-18y old girls are looking like 20+ thats y is normal here to get laid w minors
Lol I reckon it's still way more conservative than the west in regards to nationalism and social values. But yeah, hookup culture seems to be infecting most places now.

• +1
yeah, sorry for bad english
Lol I reckon it's still way more conservative than the west in regards to nationalism and social values. But yeah, hookup culture seems to be infecting most places now.

• +1
Reactions: basedbritbong
this so fcking brutal btw lol, come to serbia, connect to public wifi, make new snapchat, add 100 girls, from 100 girls u are getting atleast 20 nudes and 15 hookups. its over for serbia tbh lol + if u are low htn + 6"1 enjoy slaying every girl u want lol

• +1
U need to fix ur masseters bro. They r over stimulated

Westernized then. Brutal tbh even Eastern Europe seems to be falling. Just enjoy the decline.
Screenshot 20240713 031125 YouTube

Grab some popcorn 🍿

• Love it
Always been like that mate. It's better than having a weak jaw imo.
U dont seem to have a weak jaw. U will look better if u fix ur masseters. But you do you(y)

• +1