SilvioMoltisantiDan
Better to be king for a night.
- Joined
- May 31, 2025
- Posts
- 8,142
- Reputation
- 8,803
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You were on his dih tbh
how?You were on his dih tbh
Thing is my ex girlfriend was perfect and I lost herhow?
U did a whole autistic facial Analysy on me hatinghow?
first nigga said hes clGenuinely never met a more envious nigga than u lmao
incel hating on lhtn
Typical
ad hominem 100% real no fakeU did a whole autistic facial Analysy on me hating
i mean, if she left, is because god have better plans for you.Thing is my ex girlfriend was perfect and I lost her
Shut up nigga I’m trying to peacefully eat my brownies my grandma made mefirst nigga said hes cl
then mid htn
and now lhtn its so over
ad hominem 100% real no fake
i hope she diesShut up nigga I’m trying to eat my brownies my grandma made me
Stop ruining my fucking day cunt
true over for himdude he asks for ratings and gets mad when people rate him lower than what he thinks he iswhat a geek
I mog ur bloodline faggot stay maddude he asks for ratings and gets mad when people rate him lower than what he thinks he iswhat a geek
she healthy rni hope she dies
stop asking for ratings nga nobody wants to rate an egotistical fagI mog ur bloodline faggot stay mad
she healthy rn
stop asking for ratings nga nobody wants to rate an egotistical fag


