Thank gandy all I need is a rhino

ohslash

ohslash

Lurking
Jfl at the thought of having to wageslave your entire life away just to be semi gl

All I need is 3-6k and a plane ticket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, n9wiff, forevermirin and 2 others
Big nose is female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and forevermirin
nosejob is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and forevermirin
How much cost rino in turki

All i need is HT and eyebrows i am 8,5
Beyond Brootal to To Change Multiple things about yourself to ascend. It never Started :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ohslash
Why you get it for bulbous nose?just hope it dont come out botched
My nose is slightly more bulbous than ideal there’s like a 5% chance I’ll leave unsatisfied but it’s worth

• Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
My nose is slightly more bulbous than ideal there’s like a 5% chance I’ll leave unsatisfied but it’s worth
Hmm ok but everyone who got a nosejob I can tell they got it so its probably more than 5%

Hmm ok but everyone who got a nosejob I can tell they got it so its probably more than 5%
Lol you think I care if people can tell? I’ll just say I had a deviated septum, after all women will just assume I’m moneymaxxed

Jfl at the thought of having to wageslave your entire life away just to be semi gl

If you need rhino you need more than just rhino

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Give me 3 examples of people with a bulbous nose that wouldn’t benefit from a rhino..
Nigga I'm not autistic enough to have people in my head

Where are you going for yours? I was just quoted at $18,000 for one and they don’t accept insurance at all, just fuck this shit. Fuck that I had to be born with this deformity and fuck the expensive ass US healthcare system.

Where are you going for yours? I was just quoted at $18,000 for one and they don’t accept insurance at all, just fuck this shit. Fuck that I had to be born with this deformity and fuck the expensive ass US healthcare system.
Move to sweden, you can get jaw surgery using a school loan (from goverment) 30 year payback period, and 1% risk or whatever its called

Move to sweden, you can get jaw surgery using a school loan (from goverment) 30 year payback period, and 1% risk or whatever its called

I don’t need jaw surgery, just a rhino. But if someone offered me a clear path to Sweden I would be on it in a second. My grandpa was from near Uppsala, sometimes I wish he would’ve stayed.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

Show your face

I don’t need jaw surgery, just a rhino. But if someone offered me a clear path to Sweden I would be on it in a second. My grandpa was from near Uppsala, sometimes I wish he would’ve stayed.
you can through school

Nose job is not that expensive compared to other surgeries, go to a bank and get a loan you won’t pay for a long time

• +1
Reactions: hekch