Thank god asian copers left the forum

no
squishy squishy

thank you!
bro my hand could almost cover her entire back and her arms were so skinny. Felt like I had a doll in my arms 🥲

Why did she have to fall in love with a degenerate sex psycho like me, I feel so bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
bro my hand could almost cover her entire back and her arms were so skinny. Felt like I had a doll in my arms 🥲

Why did she have to fall in love with a degenerate sex psycho like me, I feel so bad
she is cute high IQ and squishy

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
she is cute high IQ and squishy
She‘s also such a loner, told me she barely has any friends, went alone to germany to study, lives alone. And spends most of her time in her apartment either studying or playing genshin impact.

if you wifed her up you wouldn‘t have to worry

• So Sad
She‘s also such a loner, told me she barely has any friends, went alone to germany to study, lives alone. And spends most of her time and her apartment either studying or playing genshin impact.

if you wifed her up you wouldn‘t have to worry
I wonder why

I wonder why
She‘s very shy, and doesn‘t speak good enough english or german to chat up people at uni she said. Also doesn‘t have many other chinese people in her courses

• So Sad
I wonder why
:fuk:
I‘m trying my best to try and let things fade out and told her that I don‘t see myself in a LTR with her right now because we live in different cities and are at different points of our lives, yet she still sends me these paragraphs late at night.

I‘ll neck it if I never find a girl after her again that fights for me like that.
IMG 5288

I should just be a mega-fuck boys like @WishIwasChico, tell them right away I only want sex, leave once I busted a nut and stop being charming

Last edited:
:fuk:
I‘m trying my best to try and let things fade out and told her that I don‘t see myself in a LTR with her right now because we live in different cities and are at different points of our lives, yet she still sends me these paragraphs late at night.

I‘ll neck it if I never find a girl after her again that fights for me like that.
View attachment 2647703

I should just be a mega-fuck boys like @WishIwasChico, tell them right away I only want sex, leave once I busted a nut and stop being charming
Man just tell her you don’t see a spark

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back