Thank God for white people

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
If not for YT, I would be in Africa running around like a savage. I probably would have ended up a child soldier that practices cannibalism. But because white people brought my ancestors to the USA, I now am civilized. I got abundant food, a chance to have sex with pretty white girls and live a comfortable life. In Africa, I would only have butt ugly African foids to have sex with. And these are the real African foids, not the kind with white admixture. And instead of living until I'm 75 or 90, I probably would be dead right now, after a short, hard life.

Thank you YT! I owe you so much!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Blkpill Godfather, fogdart and 7 others
@Blackgymmax you got some competition habibi

@fogdart @Racky thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Blkpill Godfather, fogdart and 3 others
mirin self hate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, to be human, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Ironic cus the Africans iv meet are more dignified and less ghetto than American blacks who only care about their slum of a city

Muh im a real Atlanta nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Jarate, whiteissuperior and 2 others
who made yt or google were not even white niggaa

but you might be a tribe warrior with 100 slave wife girl you abducted from europe continent,
now you only can have 1 wife in your cucked sim game

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and klip11
but you might be a tribe warrior with 100 slave wife girl you abducted from europe continent,
now you only can have 1 wife in your cucked sim game
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ironic cus the Africans iv meet are more dignified and less ghetto than American blacks who only care about their slum of a city

Muh im a real Atlanta nigga
This is true tbh, Africans are extremely nice here, African Americans on the other hand, are very subhuman and aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield