Thank God I'm not black

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
At least this
At least THIS!
I wouldn't be able to cope it I had to look at the mirror and see a dark thing standing there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 61895
Nah having dark skin must be so traumatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 61895
mogs me, i'm white but i always wanted to be black. im high inhib but i would love to be a gangster type of guy, not like an actual gangster, but just a black guy with decent looks, dreadlocks, muscles, NT, and some "gangsta" status.

just to feel cool as hell smoking blunts, fucking bitches going like "ayo wassup nigga?"

i became in love with the idea of being black after i played gta san andreas as a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 9 others
mogs me, i'm white but i always wanted to be black. im high inhib but i would love to be a gangster type of guy, not like an actual gangster, but just a black guy with decent looks, dreadlocks, muscles, NT, and some "gangsta" status.

just to feel cool as hell smoking blunts, fucking bitches going like "ayo wassup nigga?"

i became in love with the idea of being black after i played gta san andreas as a kid
Average white brah

I bet you want a black man to impregnate your gf too huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11, FaceandBBC and 3 others

so you want to behave like a lesser being? no class, no status, no power. no anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, ElTruecel and murdah
Average white brah

hell no, im extremely jealous of black people to the point it's become hatred, like i actyually hate them cuz im not them. i wouldnt ever wanna cause pleasure to a black man nigga
so you want to behave like a lesser being? no class, no status, no power. no anything.
low inhib is life dude, i wanna be a low inhib rapper type of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
hell no, im extremely jealous of black people to the point it's become hatred, like i actyually hate them cuz im not them. i wouldnt ever wanna cause pleasure to a black man nigga

kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

He’s polish

His entire life centers around being a femboy and watching ethnic immigrants creampie polish women lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah, Maalik and 2 others
ethnic immigrants creampie polish women lol
yes. The times ive been to poland.
That place hates ethnics deeply.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

You'd be an Oreo man type

• +1
Reactions: murdah and StraightHeadJames

Ngl this is what alot of white teens nowadays want to be, theres a blonde kid in my school who wishes he had dreads :lul:. Complete opposite of what the whites on this site are like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexBrown84 and rhinoplasty
  • Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
"thank god I'm not a tall and robust tyrone with a huge BBC"

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Average white brah

There should be a meme of some white cuck who goes “black cock only” the same way East Asian women go “whitu cocku onry.”

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Donald Trump acts like a drunk guy at the bar and he's high status.

Jay-Z plays up his drug dealing in his music and is a billionaire.

There's no huge correlation between behavior and social status.

At least this
At least THIS!
I wouldn't be able to cope it I had to look at the mirror and see a dark thing standing there
Ur gonna be black when you burn in hell

• +1
I'm not black, I already have a fucked up life
imagine being black
you leave the house and people think you are a burglar
nature is cruel for creating this race just to suffer racist bullying or whatever the fuck it is
the violent stereotype is not for nothing
they probably go crazy in this fucked up world

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Entschuldigung and Kamui
At least this
At least THIS!
Ok faggot now go cry and rope about another racebait thread you hypocritical faggotn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Entschuldigung
Ngl this is what alot of white teens nowadays want to be, theres a blonde kid in my school who wishes he had dreads :lul:. Complete opposite of what the whites on this site are like
Reminder this sites full of the dregs of SOYciety who were bullied and ridiculed growing up. They represent the pathetic losers in life for the most part (there are exceptions ofc but there’s a reason why there’s a large NEET community here)

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, murdah, Kamui and 1 other person
If I was black I would be in some pussy right now not on this forum

• +1
who cares, all that matters are looks and not race