D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
I appreciate it. I wish you all the best

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LordNorwood, LordGodcat and 9 others
If you are taking time off for your health, I wish you the best.

Remember, we are always here.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
ur killing urself for such a cowardly reason dude lol, just find a job and ull be good bro

Goodbye, man. It's understandable if u need to take some time away from this site, if that's what u mean. Pls don't rope if you're thinking about that.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4310
see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate and Pietrosiek
bro if you gonna kill urself first believe that jesus died and paid your sins and rose from the dead

so simple and this will get you to heaven

• Hmm...
Reactions: john2
roped.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: didntreadlol, Ritalincel and Pietrosiek
bro what youre doing

Goodbye, man. It's understandable if u need to take some time away from this site, if that's what u mean. Pls don't rope if you're thinking about that.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
bro if you gonna kill urself first believe that jesus died and paid your sins and rose from the dead

suicide is a sin tho bru

• +1
Cope, don't rope

Why are you roping?

Please do PM me in case you need to talk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pietrosiek
and? yes we all sin
jesus' death and resurrection is all that matters
bru you wont go to heaven if u kill urself lmao its its like getting saved then murdering ppl and dying without asking for forgiveness

• +1
bru you wont go to heaven if u kill urself lmao its its like getting saved then murdering ppl and dying without asking for forgiveness
you are def going to hell bc you are unsaved
trust your works I will trust jesus :)

• JFL
you are def going to hell bc you are unsaved
trust your works I will trust jesus :)
are you not able to read if suicide is a sin and you kill yourself you go to hell

• +1
you better wait couple of years

I am glad you didn't rope

What happened? I'm lost

ok greycel
What that greycel, @eternal life doesn't understand is that just killing yourself itself is an act of cowardice and a sin.
Plus, just a death bed repentance before ending your life, after all those sinful years of your life won't mean anything to the Lord. A relationship and holy sanctified life walked along with God himself is what gets you eternal life.
Also, sinning on purpose when you know it is a sin, is a sin itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@jm10 , i'm praying rn that you don't rope and consider living again. We've always got your back man. Don't rope. Please.
It's the ultimate, risky act of cowardice, of just exiting life believing all problems are solved.

John.

No amount of prayers will just magically save him from his sins at this point. Also, shame on you for encouraging him to kill himself.

What that greycel, @eternal life doesn't understand is that just killing yourself itself is an act of cowardice and a sin.
Plus, just a death bed repentance before ending your life, after all those sinful years of your life won't mean anything to the Lord. A relationship and holy sanctified life walked along with God himself is what gets you eternal life.
Also, sinning on purpose when you know it is a sin is a sin itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@jm10 , i'm praying rn that you don't rope and consider living again. We've always got your back man. Don't rope. Please.
It's the ultimate, risky act of cowardice, of just exiting life believing all problems are solved.

John.

you are going to hell as well
I am just being honest with you

Matthew 7:21-23

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and john2

What is your point? Elab.

And from the verse you just quoted, it just proves that you're the one in delusion.

What is your point? Elab.

And from the verse you just quoted, it just proves that you're the one in delusion.

John 6:38-40

John 6:38-40
How about you put some of your own words too and elaborate on what you really mean here, rather than just quoting verses?
How many times do I have to remind every deluded Christian that there is a difference between 'works' and 'aiming/trying your best, to live sinless/holy'?
You would understand this if you really understood what legalism and grace are and how it'll work.

Religion was made up for people to cope with death you dipshit. There are like thousands of religions which just proves that they’re all made up bogus. Science over everything, there’s no magical faggot in the sky. Kys faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Enlil, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
How about you put some of your own words too and elaborate on what you really mean here, rather than just quoting verses?
How many times do I have to remind every deluded Christian that there is a difference between 'works' and 'aiming/trying your best, to live sinless/holy'?
You would understand this if you really understood what legalism and grace are and how it'll work.

Matthew 7:13-14

Matthew 7:13-14
Are you dyslexic or something?
I asked for an explanation and you just quote another verse.

I'm not wasting any more time arguing with you.
All I want you to know is that I'm a true Christian who will be in the Lord's Kingdom.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 5293
Are you dyslexic or something?
I asked for an explanation and you just quote another verse.

I'm not wasting any more time arguing with you.
All I want you to know is that I'm a true Christian who will be in the Lord's Kingdom.

faith comes by hearing. I am not going to argue via forum posting, because there is no chance to convince you otherwise
you obviously lack the spirit to understand the verses I sent you.
I can assure you, you are not a true christian. You will understand this on the last day, or hopefully you will find the faith before it's too late

anyone know why he was upset? I feel so bad tbh

Nothing from the outside can fill the inside.

Except for women.

get SLIMED nigga

Inject Tren faggot

:p

• Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate
Today I understood just how truly over it is
But I don't think op was talking about roping
But if he dis it's completely understandable