Thank you for the company

bru you wont go to heaven if u kill urself lmao its its like getting saved then murdering ppl and dying without asking for forgiveness

yah only the stupidest fuckers kill themselves. First for around 100 years u r ripped apart by demons. Then u get sent into the lake of fire forrrr........ eternity. Every dumb motherfucker who kills themselves trys to kill god, which is life. God fucking hates u if u do that

pls dont kill urself ppl. u will be fucked like extremly fucked like to the point that i cant even explain how fucked

All ppl on here that got sad and killed themselves are going to remember moments on here and think back on the moments on here..... forever

yah u still remember everything u ever did.... forever

hope i scared some idiots straight who want to kill themselves. dont fucking do it. u think being around stacy is scary imagine being around demons who know whats coming taking out rage on u mercilessly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and fukmylyf
yah only the stupidest fuckers kill themselves. First for around 100 years u r ripped apart by demons. Then u get sent into the lake of fire forrrr........ eternity. Every dumb motherfucker who kills themselves trys to kill god, which is life. God fucking hates u if u do that

pls dont kill urself ppl. u will be fucked like extremly fucked like to the point that i cant even explain how fucked

All ppl on here that got sad and killed themselves are going to remember moments on here and think back on the moments on here..... forever

yah u still remember everything u ever did.... forever

hope i scared some idiots straight who want to kill themselves. dont fucking do it. u think being around stacy is scary imagine being around demons who know whats coming taking out rage on u mercilessly
are u a gh0st br0?

are u a gh0st br0?

no but a nigga kno what a nigga know. i get tormented by demons in my dreams when i sin. They torcher the shit outta me, it fuckin sucks but i love god more for it. honestly i hope god does this for other niggas.

It will scare u straight, but some niggas just dont learn

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I don't know what's your problem but typing: "Fuuuck" In search box can help you
You couldve just posted the thread at this point

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
You couldve just posted the thread at this point
I'm using a thing that alters links, like vpn, but more direct, but I simply cant understand why you cant just go on my pf then click find all threads and click on the latest one

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I'm using a thing that alters links, like vpn, but more direct, but I simply cant understand why you cant just go on my pf then click find all threads and click on the latest one
Im jk lol I found it an read it.

You talked to a Becky and became suicidal because she said she would let Chad fuck her.

I was playing with you bc you sounded like a faggot who was too high and mighty to link his own post.