Thank you guys, you are the best

yayatourer

yayatourer

Silver
I'm a long time lurker here for around 1 year and I've decided to create an account to share a tip I've discovered for guys in my situation (stubborn fat in the face).
I'm too lazy to talk more about myself as I keep that for future posts when I will be totally ascended.

I just wanted to thank most of the users in here whether they put the effort to do the high quality thread that I see from time to time, or just discuss their view (even autistic ones as I think that human experience is always worth sharing).

Thanks to you I'm on my way to ascend, I was LTN and I'm around HTN now and aim at becoming chadlite in the face and Chad in SMV.

I can already tell you that my quality of life already improved, people are way more open to what I say and think and more suprisingly family also. I really think that looks are the most important thing when it comes to quality of life in terms of superficial relationships (as I have a solid family and friends since a lot of time and this was build on more than just looks) which are super important for fulfilment.

PS : I'm not quiet where I want to be but I think looksmaxxing is super worth it, will be happy to share my insights and answer any question if that can help.

PS2 : Does anybody know why I can't send PMs ? (I guess that's because I'm new)

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Deleted member 21182
Nigga has been stalking us from the shadows for a year

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Rimaxtis and yayatourer
I'm a long time french lurker here for around 1 year and I've decided to create an account to share a tip I've discovered for guys in my situation (stubborn fat in the face).
ok where tip?

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
So many paragraphs just to say that you like penis pictures here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 22918, Jungcuck and 1 other person
no body will read this go jump from a bridge

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 22918
ok where tip?
I feel like sharing it with people worth my advice, don't want it to become to popular because everyman can become handsome with it (even though it requires a lot of effort) and this is not a risk I'm willing to take

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 17735
I've made this long to filter adhd incels like you
Screenshot 20230731 232513 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
I feel like sharing it with people worth my advice, don't want it to become to popular because everyman can become handsome with it (even though it requires a lot of effort) and this is not a risk I'm willing to take
look, even greycels lurkers don't want blackpill to spread, but somehow the whole forum is paranoid because "muh tiktok trend"

• +1
Dm me your secret bro

B6516D13 0881 4387 BE98 BCAA2F9DA4FE

Thanks to you I'm on my way to ascend, I was LTN and I'm around HTN now and aim at becoming chadlite in the face and Chad in SMV.
LARP and impossible unless you've spent > $200,000 in surgeries. Or, you just underrated yourself like a good mental-cel lapdog.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
LARP and impossible unless you've spent > $200,000 in surgeries. Or, you just underrated yourself like a good mental-cel lapdog.
Wrong I was just fat, having no haircut, very thin eyebrows and an horrible sense of fashion. Gymcelling + leanmaxxing alone can do miracles

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994