Thank you Looksmax for black-pilling me, and f*ck all the kids in middle school

never heard of moringa extract. Did it help?

never heard of moringa extract. Did it help?

Apparently the pills are packed with a shit ton of vitamins of essential minerals, but honestly its up to you if you take it or not if you are concerned with looksmaxxing specifically.

Mewing is legit
Did you soft or hard mew ?
And how long per day
For mewing it depends on your genetics and how old you are. I started at 18 and it did nothing really for me.

• +1
Reactions: LizardEyes
you kinda look like childish gambino in the last couple pics lol looking good

• +1
Nice but why is ur body skin so pasty in 3rd pic

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
Nice but why is ur body skin so pasty in 3rd pic

I've been working-out outside since corona so I got a pretty bad tan line. I should probably start exercising with no shirt tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Nice an all but dont fuck them hs kids bro seriously

• +1
damn you look great, congratz bro!

• +1
I've been a lurker here for a while now. Been looksmaxxing consistently following the guidance of the notable members on this website, just been a bit too high-inhibition to post this. I just thought today to say fuck it and say thanks and show my progress so far. Puberty hit me hard in a pretty shitty way. I had a landscape of pimples on my forehead that were also scarred from popping, and my large forehead and jaw shape made me look like an egg. I will post it below. I have been rejected in middle school for my looks as a result and honestly at the time I was too blue-pilled to understand why people didn't really take me seriously. I remember kids laughing behind my back for my appearance in the bus and classroom, it sucked looking back :feelsbadman:. This unfortunately transitioned in High School, did not really have many friends and sat alone at lunch first three years and didn't go to anyone's house/parties. Doesn't help that where I live 99% are white with a decent amount of racism and basically all were between high-tier normies and chads. Felt these past years were wasted :feelswhy:. Regardless, I accepted my losses and decided to looksmax after senior year.

Progress, I also included ratios as well. (BTW all of forward facing selfies were taken at the same distance away AND at the same focal length)

14 years old
(FWHR 2.04, Midface 1.06)
View attachment 367475

17 years old
(FWHR 2.11, Midface 1.12)
View attachment 367476

Me now, 19 years old
(FWHR 2.23, Midface 1.18)
View attachment 367517
View attachment 367471

17 vs 19 (1 year of mewing, losing weight, and recently supplements)
View attachment 367472

Some tips I followed through with:

Supplements:
  • Balancing my k2 to sodium ratio considerably (more 🍌 🍌 )
  • Multivitamins
  • Vitamin C
  • Magnesium
  • Moringa Extract
Other things:
  • Mewing and posture - I know a lot of people call bullshit with mewing, but it honestly did wonders for me after a year of doing it. Also there's like no loss in doing it if it was placebo. Special thanks to Salludon and Astrosky for convincing me with their progresses.
  • Nofap - This honestly just helped with motivation of doing other things, nothing else really.
  • Exercising and dieting - This was a big one, losing your body fat % is really necessary to see how you actually look. Been doing it the past 4 months consistently.

Honestly wanted to post this to show my appreciation to y'all here, and also to encourage others to keep improving themselves further. Hope to keep looksmaxxing with yall 💪

And BTW fuck anyone who judges your looks at school :rage:(n)
Pose

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Train your neck please. It'll add heaps, especially since you got a good face now.

• +1
These chicks out here watchin too much Shameless, gettin ideas of how bad they are.

She came up to my dog like "lets kidnap them and hold em for rans... "

How bout I literally throw ya little ass off a bridge you come snakin in my dogs ear again like that lidda bich