Thank you mods W

kliiipss

kliiipss

Bronze
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
332
Reputation
239
I can’t describe how happy I am by logging in today and found out the biggest degenerate on this form @vux was banned :feelskek:
Whoever banned him thank you :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: truechangstatus and mxl4chi1
was it because of that disturbing thread about the girl cutting her thigh? 😨
 
jfl
1791254596731
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss
I can’t describe how happy I am by logging in today and found out the biggest degenerate on this form @vux was banned :feelskek:
Whoever banned him thank you :ogre:
what did he do bro
 
Yeah bro I got you, anytime 🙏🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss
I saw that vid elsewhere years ago, she didn't even do it because of "muh chad" she was just depressed
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
27
Views
123
tansel
tansel
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
68
keubool
keubool
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
33
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
BrokecellFrmNorth
Success Thank you rahaj
Replies
6
Views
57
BrokecellFrmNorth
BrokecellFrmNorth
IndecentEyes
Replies
3
Views
49
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top