Thanks everyone

Stefan116188

Stefan116188

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
3
From 186 to 195 — my journey. Thanks to this forum.

I came here as a grey. 186 cm, skinny-fat, no clue what I was doing. I thought height was genetic and that was it. This forum opened my eyes.

I read everything. Bonesmashing, heightmaxxing, mewing, pharmacology, sleep optimization. I didn't just lurk — I applied. I built a system.

What I did:

· Sleep: 9+ hours, dark room, melatonin.
· Nutrition: calcium, D3, K2, magnesium, zinc, collagen. High protein.
· Mechanical stimulation: bonesmashing (heel + face), hanging, jumping.
· Pharmacology: MK-677, Cilosazol, erdafitinib, Anastrozole (with bloodwork) HGN 40IU, sugar diet.
· Skincare: tretinoin, microneedling, SPF 50.
· Quit nicotine. Fixed my posture.

Result: 186 → 195 cm. Face got sharper. Skin cleared. Shoulders wider. Confidence up.

I'm not saying this works for everyone. I'm saying it worked for me because I didn't cope. I studied, I applied, I stayed consistent.

Thanks to everyone here who dropped real knowledge instead of gatekeeping. This forum is the only place where people actually understand the game.

To the greys reading this: stop lurking. Read. Apply. Grow.
I applied the photo below with the results before and after, (and no, it's not a camera angle, I really looked like that)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261006_231148_198.jpg
    IMG_20261006_231148_198.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 0
  • file_00000000e26081f4b437394b96ee8154.png
    file_00000000e26081f4b437394b96ee8154.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and kariert
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN
congrats
 
  • +1
Reactions: Stefan116188 and kariert
wait how all of this made you taller, not saying your wrong but what is the science behind this, like what in specific made you taller because im taking notes
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
chatgpt reading the prompt
1791317788473
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test and sørenyuko
Could've at least written this yourself
 
From 186 to 195 — my journey. Thanks to this forum.

I came here as a grey. 186 cm, skinny-fat, no clue what I was doing. I thought height was genetic and that was it. This forum opened my eyes.

I read everything. Bonesmashing, heightmaxxing, mewing, pharmacology, sleep optimization. I didn't just lurk — I applied. I built a system.

What I did:

· Sleep: 9+ hours, dark room, melatonin.
· Nutrition: calcium, D3, K2, magnesium, zinc, collagen. High protein.
· Mechanical stimulation: bonesmashing (heel + face), hanging, jumping.
· Pharmacology: MK-677, Cilosazol, erdafitinib, Anastrozole (with bloodwork) HGN 40IU, sugar diet.
· Skincare: tretinoin, microneedling, SPF 50.
· Quit nicotine. Fixed my posture.

Result: 186 → 195 cm. Face got sharper. Skin cleared. Shoulders wider. Confidence up.

I'm not saying this works for everyone. I'm saying it worked for me because I didn't cope. I studied, I applied, I stayed consistent.

Thanks to everyone here who dropped real knowledge instead of gatekeeping. This forum is the only place where people actually understand the game.

To the greys reading this: stop lurking. Read. Apply. Grow.
I applied the photo below with the results before and after, (and no, it's not a camera angle, I really looked like that)
You just went through puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Мог бы хотя бы сам это написать.
Чувак Dude, I don't know English very well, so I asked the gpt chat to help with the translation and arrange a little 😐
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
С 186 по 195 — моё путешествие. Спасибо этому форуму.

Я пришел сюда уже серым. 186 см, худой с излишним жирком, понятия не имел, что делаю. Я думал, что рост — это генетическая предрасположенность, и всё. Этот форум открыл мне глаза.

Я читал всё подряд. Bonesmashing, heightmaxxing, mewing, фармакологию, оптимизацию сна. Я не просто наблюдал — я применял полученные знания на практике. Я создал систему.

Что я сделал:

• Сон: 9+ часов, темная комната, мелатонин.
• Питательная ценность: кальций, витамин D3, витамин K2, магний, цинк, коллаген. Высокое содержание белка.
• Механическая стимуляция: разбивание костей (пятка + лицо), висение, прыжки.
· Фармакологическое применение: MK-677, цилосазол, эрдафитиниб, анастрозол (с анализом крови), HGN 40 МЕ, диета с сахаром.
• Уход за кожей: третиноин, микронидлинг, SPF 50.
• Бросил курить. Исправил осанку.

Результат: 186 → 195 см. Лицо стало более выразительным. Кожа очистилась. Плечи стали шире. Уверенность в себе повысилась.

Я не говорю, что это работает для всех. Я говорю, что это сработало для меня, потому что я не справлялась. Я училась, применяла знания на практике, была последовательна.

Спасибо всем, кто поделился реальными знаниями, вместо того чтобы ограничивать доступ к информации. Этот форум — единственное место, где люди действительно понимают игру.

Обращаюсь к седовласым читателям: перестаньте прятаться. Читайте. Применяйте на практике. Развивайтесь.
Я использовала фотографию ниже с результатами до и после (и нет, это не ракурс камеры, я действительно так выглядела).
Мне I'm 14 years old in both photos.
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
70
keubool
keubool
valentine
Replies
7
Views
54
valentine
valentine
Thodian
Replies
2
Views
28
Thodian
Thodian
ragu
Replies
9
Views
52
sphenoidnr
sphenoidnr
Daniel Larpson JR
Motivation Thanks mom
Replies
1
Views
49
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top