Thanks guys

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
049291B4 87E1 4C45 927C 91EA69EC1A5F


FEEDBACK WAS BETTER THEN I EXPECTED TBH❤️


GIVE ME SOME NEW IDEAS:feelsez:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6902
End ur life
 
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Chad69
Nice work on the milestone, man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
This is peak autism
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
Are you trying to blackpill your fellow countrymen?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Most more Blackpill content. There isn't enough of them on YouTube
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Most more Blackpill content. There isn't enough of them on YouTube
Youtube Blackpill channels have 7 month life length, until the content creator gets too depressed and stops posting indefinitely lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Htobrother, Chad69 and 3 others
Over for manlets
 
21YearoldFailed

 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Youtube Blackpill channels have 7 month life length, until the content creator gets too depressed and stops posting indefinitely lol
Lol Hamudi was a Low Inhib Arab Incel lmao loved his videos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Youtube Blackpill channels have 7 month life length, until the content creator gets too depressed and stops posting indefinitely lol
Nah bro,they just rope themselves
 
This is peak autism
I got around 200 views in 5 hours on my first video ever JFL,even some most respected users and mods liked my videos,why should I listen to greycel named @Chadlitecel
must be what happened to Vav lol
Probably
I havent watch his videos in a long time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
First dislike
Jk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
nice vid
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6902
Youtube Blackpill channels have 7 month life length, until the content creator gets too depressed and stops posting indefinitely lol
And ends up roping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I got around 200 views in 5 hours on my first video ever JFL,even some most respected users and mods liked my videos,why should I listen to greycel named @Chadlitecel

Probably
I havent watch his videos in a long time
Ok men. Congratulations for all your achievements made in an incel forum
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

romanstock
Replies
26
Views
127
romanstock
romanstock
Daniel Larpson JR
Motivation Thanks mom
Replies
1
Views
35
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
eyenerf
Replies
6
Views
42
eyenerf
eyenerf
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
29
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
Discussion Guys
Replies
12
Views
36
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top