Thanks to looksmax you have a chance to ascend

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I've had very little success with women which I always thought was my personality. Then I looked in the mirror and realized it was because I was short, not good at anything and low social status. After the blackpill I have ascended to normie aspie tier 5/10 psl. We got this bros, self improvement is the only way to ascend in anything not just dating.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
[LifeFuel] Thanks to looksmax you have a chance to kill yourself now before it's too late because the black pill made you realize that you aren't made for this world

small fix tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and PenileFacialSurgery
[LifeFuel] Thanks to looksmax you have a chance to kill yourself now before it's too late because the black pill made you realize that you aren't made for this world

small fix tbh
Shut up your mouth

gorillas can't talk get back in your cage
Autism radar

^ Imagine wasting energy like that

small fix tbh
Ur profile pic is rlly cute :3 wanna date? :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774

small fix tbh

Why are you even here if you think you are doomed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
over if you're under 6ft cel hope cope rope