Thanks to Tiktok we know the faggy nature of white boys

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
They are literally the most feminine race of men out there they do tik tok like girls and look like women lol

also most model worshiper are white, you rarely see Sandniggers or blacks worshiping male models

GEN Z boys are LGBTQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, LampPostPrime, Napoleon de Geso and 5 others
I had a stroke reading this

whites are low t water ( i am low t btw )

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
you're literally a faggot that lusts for them yourself and have admitted it but ok

I think LGBTQ disease affects Zoomers mostly, across races and even religions. In my view, it’s not solely a white people thing, but they do give it the most “power,” so to speak. Let’s not forget when cuckmericans hoisted a rainbow flag in Kabul, Afghanistan. I am so glad the Islamic Emirate got rid of such filth. It’s one thing to have your own beliefs, but to force them in another country which contradicts your own is completely disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Since when lol

3 seconds of work jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and sub6manletnozygos
I think LGBTQ disease affects Zoomers mostly, across races and even religions. In my view, it’s not solely a white people thing, but they do give it the most “power,” so to speak. Let’s not forget when cuckmericans hoisted a rainbow flag in Kabul, Afghanistan. I am so glad the Islamic Emirate got rid of such filth. It’s one thing to have your own beliefs, but to force them in another country which contradicts your own is completely disgusting.
The future is for white gay nazi supremacist

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Stop coping the Islamic world will be an homosexual white supremacist shit hole in the future thanks to Tik Tok

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Based . As a shitskin id worship a white femb0i too
White/ Latino femboy and White / Polynesian crossdresser (25 yo+)

Black and Latina Shemale too

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
?????????????????
He's saying you are a hypocrite. You on one hand denounce and redicule "feminine men" but then lust after them according to your forum posts.
The fact you don't understand this means you are mentally retarded or dishonest.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
He's saying you are a hypocrite. You on one hand denounce and redicule "feminine men" but then lust after them according to your forum posts.
The fact you don't understand this means you are mentally retarded or dishonest.
It was JOKES you retard