That chad taking that bodymaxxed mtb in gym easily

ESR

ESR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪/HOPEFUEL GUY
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
4,324
Reputation
7,161
Seeing that MTB bodymaxxed, got to hmtn , and is 6’4” in the gym is fucking ropefuel. He had girls DMing him because of that full beard, wide athletic frame, and T1 smile. He only gave her some advice while she was doing crunches, then when he went to the treadmill, she went there too. When he finished he did less than 10 minutes she followed him and started talking to him.

This shit genuinely made me want to cry. Seeing how fucking miserable my life feels makes me feel like it’s not worth living. I’m gonna smoke some cigs after the gym and go to sleep. Maybe we’re just not made for love. I feel nothing but envy.

I m usually that guy who to steal girls in school or work but at gym it’s impossible if u are not tall and bodymaxxed

@volgograd009
@voks
@hate :Noppers:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009
Bump ts :feelswhat:
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009
Reading this makes me a typa cuck.
Unfair world what can I say
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volgograd009 and ESR

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
172
7472
7472
M
Replies
0
Views
21
macbookpro_2015
M
mistermogsalot
Replies
0
Views
13
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
0
Views
102
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
63
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top