That feeling when

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
You did a lot for your looksmaxxing: you got a better haircut, you improved your skin, your eyebrows look thicker with castor oil, your body looks leaner through gymcelling, you even went through invasive surgeries. You look better and you know better how to angle fraud. Finally you got more beckys into you and orbiting you.

But

When you open instagram, you instantly see these Gigachads who got better hair, better skin, better eye area, better physique, better bones and above all, better harmony. Under their pictures with little to no angle fraud there are not only thousands of plain looking Beckys, but also prime stacys drooling over them.

JFL.

Even as a hardcore looksmaxxer I sometimes just want to throw the towel and give up. Looksmaxing as a non chad male is like playing a rigged game and fighting an uphill battle.

It’s all or nothing. Be chad or rot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, BeestungLipsTheory, Catawampus and 10 others
You shouldn't spend too much time and effort on it, thats all.

A little retin-a, couple of trips to a gym per week, teeth maxing, keeping a few outfits for dating or nights out - thats about all you should do.

There are rapidly diminishing returns on looksmaxing.

None of that stuff changes your maxilla, grows your skeleton or gives you a bigger dick.

A lot of coping on this forum, an incredible amount

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
looksmaxing only works is you ae psl 6+

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
I wonder what OP looks like?

Because hes saying he's a hardcore looksmaxxer and looks good but he spends more time in here than the bot himself.
looksmaxing only works is you ae psl 6+
Seriously fuck off

he spends more time in here than the bot himself.
I just never turned off my laptop or signed out. My messages to (inflated ) time spent ratio is rather low

kinda true ngl

I know them feelings bud. That's why I don't use IG lol

theres always someone who is better looking especially to pp like us who are prone to insecurity we could look like pitt and still compare ourselves