that moment when you realize america really is the country

R

Ronnie

Master
I’m not even American and they mog the shit out of everyone. Literally where else can you go that is just as good? Latin America is poor and dumb. Same goes for Africa. Europe is expensive, filled with immigrants (the bad kind), boring, expensive and if you aren’t a good looking tall white man then you are going to be seriously out of place. Asia does not even want to know about foreigners, they keep to themselves.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 8244, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
MURICA’ FUCK YEA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14978 and 8 others
italian men gtfih
@gamma @Theodore Bagwell

we mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, gamma and Deleted member 13787
Europe is expensive, filled with immigrants (the bad kind), boring
>filled with immigrants

Many european countries are 90% white, Usa is 60% white jfl
There are less ethnics in Europe than Usa

>boring

Jfl are you serious? Europe (especially southern europe) has 2000+ years of history and culture, you will never run out of places to visit. Big cities, beaches, mountains etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
and if you aren’t a good looking tall white man then you are going to be seriously out of place.
It's true, only in Usa you see all those 3 psl mutts slaying. In Europe girls have higher standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and Looks234
It's true, only in Usa you see all those 3 psl mutts slaying. In Europe girls have higher standards
European girls also don’t have standards. They’re just bigger gold diggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 6128, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
>filled with immigrants

Many european countries are 90% white, Usa is 60% white jfl
There are less ethnics in Europe than Usa

>boring

Jfl are you serious? Europe (especially southern europe) has 2000+ years of history and culture, you will never run out of places to visit. Big cities, beaches, mountains etc
bro when I went to Europe it was flooded with Senegalese men trying to sell me friendship bracelets. The continent has some ancient buildings, cool but no one cares about shit built 2k years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
Malawi mogs

bro when I went to Europe it was flooded with Senegalese men trying to sell me friendship bracelets. The continent has some ancient buildings, cool but no one cares about shit built 2k years ago.
I KNOW that black immigration is biggest problem of Europe, but in Europe there are less blacks than in Usa. That's a fact, check datas

"No one cares about history"
Ok maybe not you, only clever people...

And other than visiting cities, there are a lot of things to do...what else has America that Europe doesn't have?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If u arent in America u arent living

imagine living in any other irrelevant country USA is all that matters, literally all other countries follow our media and even elections haha where we dont do the same to anyone else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 6128, turkproducer and 5 others
God bless America
5C562223 D48D 4BA6 A750 83765AB53A05

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 15338, Cidre enjoyer and 8 others
If u arent in America u arent living

imagine living in any other irrelevant country USA is all that matters, literally all other countries follow our media and even elections haha where we dont do the same to anyone else
Nowadays american culture just means black culture jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
the phrase greek goddess was made for a reason the beautifulest women are from europe

so europe > america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, n0rthface and gamma
American exceptionalism is complete cope outside of wealth, tech, power etc..

What about living?

There’s UK, Dubai, Brazil, Germany, Norway, Sweden etc

All of their women also slim mog obese Murica!!!

Jfl America is just a corrupt imperialist country owned by jews. Your leaders don't even give a shit about you. Also jfl at no health care unless you are top 20% in income.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 15338
Picsdownloadz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
"Tell me you went to France without telling me you went to France"