That one time a delusional guy came into my bjj gym

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This white dude called jimmy came into our bjj class, he was fresh and brand new. He already annoyed me during drills whenever he’d try to correct my technique (despite it being his first lesson lol), I’m not sure what this fool was thinking.

This guy clearly worked out too, he wasn’t 10% bf athlete ripped, but he wasn’t a stranger to the iron. I’m guessing he thought his 20lb size advantage over me was more than enough to negate the skill difference. He only really pissed me off by his “I’ll go easy and try not to hurt you” comment. He refused to think I’d be able to tap him JFL.

So we start rolling/sparring, he immediately tries rushing into me trying to pin me. I don’t bother really trying to fight it because it’s a waste of energy. I wrap my legs around him, sweep him and then get on top of him. He was starting to spaz at this point doing everything he can to get me off him. I stay sat and maintain position until he runs out of breath. I then slide one arm under his head and then push my the blade of my wrist into his neck with the other arm.

He starts tapping.

I do this to him like 5 different times, and he starts getting pissed off at me. He doesn’t say anything but he looks very mad at me.

He comes back for another session, this time he is less cocky, but a bit more confident since he knows a little more bjj. The repeat of last lesson happens and this time he gets very mad at me and tells me to stop choking him with that same choke. I tell him to just defend his neck and take things slowly.

Again he refuses but we roll.

I get top position again, and I’d place my wrist on his neck again to signify I’d have choked him and tell him to defend. I catch him with another submission anyways.

He looks so frustrated at this point and was so pissed off. I’m guessing he couldn’t take the ego hit. I tell him that it’ll take a few months before he manages to really start subbing people and to just keep attending.

I don’t see him ever again after that lesson JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Edgar, thecel and 8 others
Do you guys punch and kick

Tales from Wakanda

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This white dude called jimmy came into our bjj class, he was fresh and brand new. He already annoyed me during drills whenever he’d try to correct my technique (despite it being his first lesson lol), I’m not sure what this fool was thinking.

This guy clearly worked out too, he wasn’t 10% bf athlete ripped, but he wasn’t a stranger to the iron. I’m guessing he thought his 20lb size advantage over me was more than enough to negate the skill difference. He only really pissed me off by his “I’ll go easy and try not to hurt you” comment. He refused to think I’d be able to tap him JFL.

So we start rolling/sparring, he immediately tries rushing into me trying to pin me. I don’t bother really trying to fight it because it’s a waste of energy. I wrap my legs around him, sweep him and then get on top of him. He was starting to spaz at this point doing everything he can to get me off him. I stay sat and maintain position until he runs out of breath. I then slide one arm under his head and then push my the blade of my wrist into his neck with the other arm.

He starts tapping.

I do this to him like 5 different times, and he starts getting pissed off at me. He doesn’t say anything but he looks very mad at me.

He comes back for another session, this time he is less cocky, but a bit more confident since he knows a little more bjj. The repeat of last lesson happens and this time he gets very mad at me and tells me to stop choking him with that same choke. I tell him to just defend his neck and take things slowly.

Again he refuses but we roll.

I get top position again, and I’d place my wrist on his neck again to signify I’d have choked him and tell him to defend. I catch him with another submission anyways.

He looks so frustrated at this point and was so pissed off. I’m guessing he couldn’t take the ego hit. I tell him that it’ll take a few months before he manages to really start subbing people and to just keep attending.

I don’t see him ever again after that lesson JFL
He came to mogg a curry but ended up getting mogged by the chad of the Indus himself. Indic badboys winning again :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: JBW on Sui watch

• JFL
Reactions: TDriver, Mewton and FailedNormieManlet
So its not really fighting
I’ve done MMA before with punches and whatnot, BJJ still goes a long way. But yeah, it’s not 100% a real fight. But it’s more useful than boxing or Muay Thai in a 1v1 fight

Tales from Wakanda
Nah it’s legit. But it’s common too, most men think they’re good at fighting lol
He came to mogg a curry but ended up getting mogged by the chad of the Indus himself. Indic badboys winning again :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: JBW on Sui watch
Feel bad for the guy. He had issues or some shit. I only knew another guy similar and I hated him. He stuck around for a bit longer but was more annoying

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So its not really fighting
Humans are designed for fights to end up on the ground :hnghn: ju jitsu is more likely to help you than boxing or karate for instance and this is coming from somebody that mostly trained in such martial arts and avoided ground based martial arts like JJ as I hate ground combat

• +1
i remember when i trained boxing for local competitions
my coach gave me sparring partners who didnt know that i will go full force
we started sparrin with one new guy, who was completely green, like a newbie ( i already was a local sambo champion, and compete in international championships)
he barely knew how to throw a hook, it took him thousands attempts to even succeed in trying a combination that coach showed him
so when it came to the spar this happened
he was a lanklet so coached adviced him to jab me, so what i did? we threw light punches for 30 seconds nothing serious, some movements
than all of a sudden i went charlie zelenoff mode and i threw a massive right hook that knocked him out cold, , he puked after and was mad at me for doing it while coach whispered to me that its okay . I also told that guy to not be mad its just a sparring, not a big deal i also got my ass beat many times when i was younger
everyone was watching lol then i got back to my car and drove back to my house with insane dopamine rush from beating this tall annoying fuck

manlet fighters unite

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Edgar, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
i remember when i trained boxing for local competitions
my coach gave me sparring partners who didnt know that i will go full force
we started sparrin with one new guy, who was completely green, like a newbie ( i already was a local sambo champion, and compete in international championships)
he barely knew how to throw a hook, it took him thousands attempts to even succeed in trying a combination that coach showed him
so when it came to the spar this happened
he was a lanklet so coached adviced him to jab me, so what i did? we threw light punches for 30 seconds nothing serious, some movements
than all of a sudden i went charlie zelenoff mode and i threw a massive right hook that knocked him out cold, , he puked after and was mad at me for doing it while coach whispered to me that its okay . I also told that guy to not be mad its just a sparring, not a big deal i also got my ass beat many times when i was younger
everyone was watching lol then i got back to my car and drove back to my house with insane dopamine rush from beating this tall annoying fuck

manlet fighters unite
LOL HAHAHA, I don’t beat on newbies unless they’re being dicks and saying shit to me like I won’t beat them because I’m small haha. You’re evil JFL, can’t believe your coach was fine with that too

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 13332 and (deleted member)
LOL HAHAHA, I don’t beat on newbies unless they’re being dicks and saying shit to me like I won’t beat them because I’m small haha. You’re evil JFL, can’t believe your coach was fine with that too
i was coached by ussr master of sports, he was a tough guy

• Woah
i was coached by ussr master of sports, he was a tough guy
Boxing coaches are tougher than most people, grappling has friendlier environment imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Boxing coaches are tougher than most people, grappling has friendlier environment imo
idk it depends
i think the toughest coach i ever met was a sambo

but most guys in mma are very friendly

• +1
idk it depends
i think the toughest coach i ever met was a sambo

but most guys in mma are very friendly
I had a boxing coach, and he was the meanest man I ever met, screamed at me and called me a retard when I went to his first lesson at 16. I was very anxious back then and got scared, so I ended up leaving.

My current MMA coach is a big Eastern European guy, he likes me though. I’m not lazy during warmups and ask a lot of technical questions. He only hates those who mess around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
No, it’s grappling. Think wrestling but with chokes
Does it feel a bit gay sometimes? I mean sitting on another man, having your legs around his neck and shit like that. Seems to be too much body contact for my taste tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and oldcelloser
I would darce you to oblivion.