That one time I intimidated a group of pajeets - why are they so timid?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This actually happened 2 weeks ago lol. For context I live in like student accomodation at uni, everyone lives in a block/flat, so what often happens is, is when people go for a smoke they smoke in the same area - I.E. outside the flat.
So for context, I took some modafinil about 2.5 hours earlier and went to BJJ practice, I was walking back and going back to my flat when I see some fresh off the boat pajeets talking to my flatmate. I had realised I forgot my keys, so I was planning to approach my flatmate asking for his key to open the door. But before I do that, I see these pajeets talking to him and laughing, I legit thought they were laughing at him since my flatmate is a fucking retard. So I was like to myself "I'll defend this guy".
I go to him and the pajeets and I say hi to my flatmate, then I see the pajeets and I just straight up say "How do you know him?", idk what happened. But these pajeets started stuttering like mad, and I then said to them "why on earth are you stuttering? It's just a question?" which put them on edge further, they answered in the end but were fucking terrified. Flatmate asks me where I came back from, and I tell him BJJ and these indian dudes further got scared.

Those pajeets heightmogged me btw, yet were shitting themselves. Honestly the modafinil is to blame for this behaviour, normally I wouldn't be like this putting random people on edge, but modafinil makes me a little less agreeable. It's good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Edgar
Written by a 5'5 curry manlet :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110