That Prof who called out TRP/MGTOW is indeed blackpilled

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.

Dr.Jumba is indeed blackholepilled, Jordan Peterson said "clean your room bucko", Dr.Jumba say "it is over for you."

No coping when even Ph.D. are saying it is indeed over.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 19530

Dr Jumba on cock carousel.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and fauxfox
Dr Jumba on Feminism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19530

Dr Jumba on Capitalism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19530

Dr Jumba on the utter state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
most realistic intellectual i know of. it's indeed over for the entire world

did you watch an hour of this old fuck talking :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Gonthar
Accent falio, didn’t watch 😛

watched some of his videos again, i think he's a jewish intelligence product to misdirect the manosphere now tbh. he's just too negative and misunderstanding things, whether on purpose or not idk. if on purpose him getting famous is obviously not an accident, it's his job

watched some of his videos again, i think he's a jewish intelligence product to misdirect the manosphere now tbh. he's just too negative and misunderstanding things, whether on purpose or not idk. if on purpose him getting famous is obviously not an accident, it's his job
I liked him because he seemed like a Jordan Peterson but not giving crappy advice to sell his book. Less phony. Plus his accent reminded me of Jumba from Stitch and that makes him seem more intelligent to me with that halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
He's just a boomer, out of touch with the modern world and people...

I liked him because he seemed like a Jordan Peterson but not giving crappy advice to sell his book. Less phony. Plus his accent reminded me of Jumba from Stitch and that makes him seem more intelligent to me with that halo.

I also like him for that reason but he’s too data driven, doesn’t seem to want to truly internalize why the modern world is how it is. He just looks at the data, sees everyone is sexless and that everyone is trying hard to meet an image then tries to say this disproves all of human psychology, not true. I don’t trust him anymore but he’s the closest an intellectual has gotten and is right that civilization is over, it’s just a lonely shithole now with no modals and customs