That PSL 7 I wrote about was actually PSL9

X

x69

?????? ????
Holy shit when he stepped out of the train everyone stared at him like wtf.

His face was close to perfection and he seemed like a totally different species.
You know the models used in FaceAndLMS videos? He literally mogged all of them to death.

His height was around 5''10 not so much but his frame destroyed every male there. His face destroyed every male in existence.
Mogger of Gandy. Mogger of O pry and I witnessed it.

Seeing such a thing in real life is totally different. If I feel this way I wonder how it is for girls.
This life is a joke if you're not born good-looking like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and ZyzzReincarnate
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
And you call me a cuck for posting about another mans looks... JFL.

• +1
And you call me a cuck for posting about another mans looks... JFL.

I post about a blackpill experience that good looks destroy everything.

You suck @JustChris cock like there's no tommorow. This guy also mogged Justchris to death. You don't know what it was for me to experience such a mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I post about a blackpill experience that good looks destroy everything.

You suck @JustChris cock like there's no tommorow. This guy also mogged Justchris to death. You don't know what it was for me to experience such a mog
So just because I know his name that makes me a cuck and not you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And yes I do know what it's like to be UBER MOGGED. It has only happened to me twice in my life. But dear god some people are just superior beings.

• +1
So just because I know his name that makes me a cuck and not you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And yes I do know what it's like to be UBER MOGGED. It has only happened to me twice in my life. But dear god some people are just superior beings.

Tbh ..such extreme mogs destroy my mental health. Knowing that guy could fuck my oneitis within 5 seconds even destroys me more

• +1
Holy shit when he stepped out of the train everyone stared at him like wtf.

His face was close to perfection and he seemed like a totally different species.
You know the models used in FaceAndLMS videos? He literally mogged all of them to death.

His height was around 5''10 not so much but his frame destroyed every male there. His face destroyed every male in existence.
Mogger of Gandy. Mogger of O pry and I witnessed it.

Seeing such a thing in real life is totally different. If I feel this way I wonder how it is for girls.
This life is a joke if you're not born good-looking like that

I stopped reading right there.

• +1
  • +1
You don't know what I am talking about.
I've only seen 2 males like that in my life.
Problem is, no matter how good looking a dude is, if there's someone with more or less the same looks but taller, people will directly be driven towards that person.

• +1
Problem is, no matter how good looking a dude is, if there's someone with more or less the same looks but taller, people will directly be driven towards that person.
If 2 things are equal then third will always be a factor to decide which is better. Lol

• +1
He was probably incel

• +1
Jfl he was a different species
Uh huh alone right with a sad look on his face

you don't listen do you, in multicultural (shithole) cities today these 'Chads' you see (in commas because incels definitions of Chad changes all the time like he's become this mythological shape-shifting creature) are living incel life incel as fuck actually it is arguable that being so goodlooking is detrimental to love and sex life

• +1
  • +1
He's nothing special actually. Sent me a pic on snap and he looks like a normalfag

You should've seen his front brother. When he was walking outside his whole skin was glowing.
He had the frame of a beast and everyone was miring him hard

• +1
You should've seen his front brother. When he was walking outside his whole skin was glowing.
He had the frame of a beast and everyone was miring him hard
If only he was taller

• +1
Chadcel

• +1