That skull mog

A

Arceus300

Banned
All u need is have a big skull and frame, even being skinny. The dude on my right is 6 tall and 160lbs, I’m 6.1 and 128lbs, but see joe skull is important

What Is Narcissism?
Narcissists cut a wide, swashbuckling figure through the world. The most benign type may be the charismaticleader with an excess of charm, whose only vice may be his or her inflatedamour-propre. In stark contrast are individuals with narcissistic personality disorder, whose grandiosity soars to such heights that they are manipulative and easily angered, especially when they don't receive the attention they consider their birthright. As with many characteristics, narcissism can be viewed as a spectrum—some people are lower on the trait and others higher, with out-and-out narcissists exhibiting the highest levels of self-flattery.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Phad
What Is Narcissism?
Narcissists cut a wide, swashbuckling figure through the world. The most benign type may be the charismaticleader with an excess of charm, whose only vice may be his or her inflatedamour-propre. In stark contrast are individuals with narcissistic personality disorder, whose grandiosity soars to such heights that they are manipulative and easily angered, especially when they don't receive the attention they consider their birthright. As with many characteristics, narcissism can be viewed as a spectrum—some people are lower on the trait and others higher, with out-and-out narcissists exhibiting the highest levels of self-flattery.

Interesting dude I may be a narcissist pervert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Would you have sex with yourself OP be honestcel now:feelshmm:

No but sometimes when I have sex with a girl and there is a mirror I love looking my self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Do you jerk off to yourself?

No, I see my in the mirror like what a chadprettybohighTGentelman and then I’m like okay swim in that pussy like a mermaid and then I jerk off
But go back to the topic of the thread. Skull is everything.

Most of people are pinhead check your skull length, width and circ

Last edited: