that suicidal fat slut was right

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
No ones gonna change my life for me. I have to do it myself.

I wonder why she was inspirational if she cut her stomach up like an emo bitch tho. Kinda defeats the purpose innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ihearvoices and NoReedemingFeature
Don't fall into the trap of consumerist individualism

Don't fall into the trap of consumerist individualism
Idk what that stuff is bud stop using big words with me use simple words and ideas

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
No ones gonna change my life for me. I have to do it myself.

I wonder why she was inspirational if she cut her stomach up like an emo bitch tho. Kinda defeats the purpose innit
it's because depressed women try to help anyone other than themselves (if they helped themselves they'd have nothing to complain about)

Idk what that stuff is bud stop using big words with me use simple words and ideas
The solution to the male problems of the 21st century is collective.

Too many men destroyed by modern society, going it alone no one is going to get very far.

it's because depressed women try to help anyone other than themselves (if they helped themselves they'd have nothing to complain about)
true. She sent photos of her body all cut up and said she wanted me to destroy her body and own her and throat fuck her, then the next day ignored me like I was garbage. Suciidal fat liberal sluts like that are just so confused they gotta just go hang themselves

• +1
Reactions: rape and isis_Bleach