That time I got rejected by a femboy

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
It.. it was hard. Heartbreaking to be exact.

I used to study Russian online, found someone to talk to, A boy my age,... We got to the topic of girls, and...He said it.

"A femboy is better than a girlfriend..."

From that moment on, I knew it. He- I mean she was the one meant for me. I saw it in the stars. We chatted every week, exchanging the turmoils and hardships we had to go through as manlets.

As we rated some supposed girls, which were actually femboys, although he was of too much inhibition to enlighten me of that fact, we spent the long sweaty summer in the direct chat on Instagram. Then, one week later, I.. I didn't see his message. He blocked me.

I'll always remember you,
er, wh..what was his name...:feelsbadman:

R.i.p,
from yer dear sweetheart jewcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30874, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19499 and 11 others
I knew some 5'2 femboy from australia a few years back on an incel server, he used to wear his mothers makeup but wasn't a homosexaul! Funnily enough he could get asians, but it's the internet you never know whos' telling the truth..

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person

I used to study Russian online, found someone to talk to, A boy my age,... We got to the topic of girls, and He...said it.

From that moment on, I knew it. He- I mean she was the one meant for me. I saw it in the stars. We chatted every week, exchanging the turmoils and hardships we had to go through as manlets.

As we rated some supposed girls, which were actually femboys, although he was of too much inhibition to enlighten me of that fact, we spent the long sweaty summer in the direct chat on Instagram. Then, one week later, I.. I didn't see his message. He blocked me.

er,we what was his name...:feelsbadman:

R.i.p,
Tales from Israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
@MentalcelTyronelite

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

I used to study Russian online, found someone to talk to, A boy my age,... We got to the topic of girls, and...He said it.

er, wh..what was his name...:feelsbadman:

R.i.p,
Saw two femboys irl (one black and one white) at work/school.

The black one came up to me and asked for directions one time. Literally looked just like this but slightly better looking.

49212554 928654737328547 1950813809866178560 n

jfl I even have an old convo questioning my sexuality for finding him attractive... and fuckin brootal my friend called me a faggot:

Ayylmao
Manwhat

The white one had a similar face and body to this:

ElBq ffWMAAGZnL large
Gffhfghf

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30874, Manu le coq, Deleted member 16853 and 4 others
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus

The black one came up to me and asked for directions one time. Literally looked just like this but slightly better looking.

View attachment 1649425

jfl I even have an old convo questioning my sexuality for finding him attractive... and fuckin brootal my friend called me a faggot:

View attachment 1649430 View attachment 1649432

View attachment 1649436 View attachment 1649437
@8PSLcel

Attachments

• 4829BF18-E0B6-4AC0-BB7C-4DC2B91FAAD7.jpeg
    4829BF18-E0B6-4AC0-BB7C-4DC2B91FAAD7.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CB76FD25-105B-478D-85CB-6FB68F50B259.jpeg
    CB76FD25-105B-478D-85CB-6FB68F50B259.jpeg
    610.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Get in here @Thompsonz , this is your specialty :feelskek:

He, i mean she just used you bro. Don’t mind him, ah sorry, i mean her.

• So Sad

View attachment 1649425

View attachment 1649430 View attachment 1649432

View attachment 1649436 View attachment 1649437
Obviously your friend would call you a faggot because you are one :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
they're putting something in the water. how does this even happen
it has to be, the men are gettng more feminine, and the women are getting more masculine/over weight

• +1
it has to be, the men are gettng more feminine, and the women are getting more masculine/over weight
It's really brutal, all the foids I know are more ambitious then my friends who play video games all day. It's as if the roles are reversed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Pinkpilled and Femboypilled

• +1
I knew some 5'2 femboy from australia a few years back on an incel server, he used to wear his mothers makeup but wasn't a homosexaul! Funnily enough he could get asians, but it's the internet you never know whos' telling the truth..
I've worn my mom's makeup before but that's cause I was scared to just go to the store and buy it by myself. :lul:

What no pussy does to a man…
98E008CC 34D6 4C95 A2C9 8639FF7D1BC1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Lygodactylus