That time when girls in clubs used to approach me - please explain why

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Whenever I wore a pair of trousers similar to pic rel

Girls in clubs would legit approach me and tell me my trousers were very nice, I'd legit be on the dancefloor and some 4'10 portugese would approach me and be like "I really like your trousers". Tbh I thought they weren't hitting on me and were just drunk and were actually mirin my trousers considering how many girls would just approach me and tell me that. It seemed whenever I wore those trousers girls were a lot nicer.

Explain what happened bros?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadethnic101, ROTTING and 6 others
@Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FrameMogger
Whenever I wore a pair of trousers similar to pic rel

View attachment 1659186

Girls in clubs would legit approach me and tell me my trousers were very nice, I'd legit be on the dancefloor and some 4'10 portugese would approach me and be like "I really like your trousers". Tbh I thought they weren't hitting on me and were just drunk and were actually mirin my trousers considering how many girls would just approach me and tell me that. It seemed whenever I wore those trousers girls were a lot nicer.

Explain what happened bros?
They wanted to compliment your style but unfortunately weren't turned on by you thanks to their crazy standards.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
JFL if you think they didn’t wanna approach you. You think foids approach random sub5s to review their fashion choices?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
They wanted to compliment your style but unfortunately weren't turned on by you thanks to their crazy standards.
I thought the same too, some of them would even touch my leg while doing this shit.

I think if i recall. Whenever I wore those trousers girls were so much nicer. I remember wearing a t-shirt which showed my arms (had a pump from gym too) and wore those trousers and a very ugly pajeet girl started hitting on me saying my arms were nice - she dragged me to dance with her too but she was too ugly for my liking jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ROTTING
JFL if you think they didn’t wanna approach you. You think foids approach random sub5s to review their fashion choices?
Yes I legit believe that... Am I autist? I mean a lot of girls just did approach me and were saying my trousers were nice, but the 4'10 portugese girl, I think she was hitting on me ngl

Yes I legit believe that... Am I autist? I mean a lot of girls just did approach me and were saying my trousers were nice, but the 4'10 portugese girl, I think she was hitting on me ngl
It sounds like you were looksmatched or slightly above and they were giving you an opportunity to win them over.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It sounds like you were looksmatched or slightly above and they were giving you an opportunity to win them over.
perhaps, I will fashionmaxx again when I am lean and try my hand at fucking club whores

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I thought the same too, some of them would even touch my leg while doing this shit.

I think if i recall. Whenever I wore those trousers girls were so much nicer. I remember wearing a t-shirt which showed my arms (had a pump from gym too) and wore those trousers and a very ugly pajeet girl started hitting on me saying my arms were nice - she dragged me to dance with her too but she was too ugly for my liking jfl
They wanted to suck your big brown Indian cock but you were too retarded to take advantage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah that was a legit approach from them
That style obviously worked really well with your overall look bro hence the approaches
Girls were giving you a chance to get with them tbh
Plenty more opportunities to come bro

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Attachments

• failednormiemanlet.jpg
    failednormiemanlet.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
maybe it was a glitch in the matrix?