That whole Jane doe thing is fucking annoying

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,214
Reputation
13,587


IMG 8743



Nigga this ugly ass foid should write a essay for being so fucking ugly and sub human

IMG 8731

Look and her subhuman face


Let my boys alone
IMG 8730
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and AustrianMogger
We are Charlie kirk
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger and Mai Sakurajima.
We are jane doe💪😆
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger
Im john doe
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
I came to say that zzz porn is dogshit despite appearances but wrong jane doe
 
“Annoying” doesn’t seem to be the right word for the attitude you have towards this situation. You seem to be invested, and even have a clear side
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
“Annoying” doesn’t seem to be the right word for the attitude you have towards this situation. You seem to be invested, and even have a clear side
I find the foids annoying who say the same sentence over and over again

Like nigga if I was one of those 7 boys I would use the fame for a good start in my tik tok career
 
I hate how they think they are helping
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
50
Nyrо
Nyrо
AustrianMogger
Replies
25
Views
149
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
38
Nyrо
Nyrо
Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
47
Murk
Murk
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
36
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top