that witcher show..

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
have the potential to be very good..

honestly the minor historical inconsistency doesn't even matter that much.

also let me remind you all that this is fantasy... the potential is vast, cavill will obviously carry this show.

proving to us all that lower third is king.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
gonna watch when jewflix releases it

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
have the potential to be very good..

honestly the minor historical inconsistency doesn't even matter that much.

also let me remind you all that this is fantasy... the potential is vast, cavill will obviously carry this show.

proving to us all that lower third is king.
Chad mogging subhuman can’t wait to watch to see subconscious IOIs that only psl autist can analyze

• +1
gonna watch when jewflix releases it
7 days till it gets released

let's hope it lives up to our expectations. it could be the show to take game of throne's spot
Chad mogging subhuman can’t wait to watch to see subconscious IOIs that only psl autist can analyze
man.. can't wait to see it, the amount of mogging cavil will do will be incomprehensible LOL

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Netflix has been releasing some good shows recently ngl. I especially enjoyed the vwars, finished it today. Too bad they only released a one season.
Vwars

Netflix has been releasing some good shows recently ngl. I especially enjoyed the vwars, finished it today. Too bad they only released a one season.
View attachment 192466
watched it cause of somerhalder right? if they nail the witcher, they will run things.

watched it cause of somerhalder right? if they nail the witcher, they will run things.
Nah, I like apocalypse type of shows like twd, znation and van helsing. Didn't disappoint, I'd say 8/10.

• +1
nah it's shit just like dc that's why the picked the dc posterboy looks like a poverty GoT gunna suck dick

cavill only played the 3rd game

minor issue. henry cavill has no presense or charisma. he's one of those bland actors

minor issue. henry cavill has no presense or charisma. he's one of those bland actors
he's a good actor.. watch the tudors.

he never had a good script as superman.