thats better than gore tbh. MORTIS GTFIH

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton

@mortis thats more satisfying than gore

@Acee @Vermilioncore @PearlHandledDeck i remember i watched this shit like a year ago i never caged so hard:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, n0rthface, P4fivee and 1 other person
Mf used his last breath to say the name of the entire city like that was gonna narrow it down enough :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 13332
that's not funny at all tbh

he got killed over a bitch too or smth like that

Another BBW predator killed

that's not funny at all tbh
How is that not comical they’re just talking on ig live so casual, it’s just silly even id laugh if I died like that

• WTF
Reactions: bogii
How is that not comical they’re just talking on ig live so casual, it’s just silly even id laugh if I died like that
seeing how someone loses control over his body because he is dying is kinda hard to watch for me :feelswhat:

@mortis thats more satisfying than gore

@Acee @Vermilioncore @PearlHandledDeck i remember i watched this shit like a year ago i never caged so hard:LOL:
You didn’t like seeing your manlet brother yodeling like Tom and Jerry while being chopped up? It’s okay Anton.

seeing how someone loses control over his body because he is dying is kinda hard to watch for me :feelswhat:
Ye tbh its a sad video, this guy doesn't even look like a thug..
If it was some chief keef than this clip would be a gold comedy

• Hmm...
I’m autistic inappropriate dark humor guy isss hilarious to me, just the juxtaposition is so comical lmao

But yes it’s sad of course

• +1
im more impressed that this nigga was still conscious and tried to talk after being shot 16 times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

Users who are viewing this thread

Back