That's crazy how no one is shitting on this MF

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Why no one gives a fuck about this guy?

I'm sure pretty decent % of the forum know about him, but ive never seen anyone shitting on him, loughing, saying he is a coper etc.

Why?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, looksforlife, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Why would we fucking waste our time shitting on copers and randoms online ? Your only goal on this website should be to gather as much information in regards to your looksmaxxing journey and share your progress and researches with others

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Mr. President, casadebanho and 2 others
Subhuman to better subhuman transformation

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Why would we fucking waste our time shitting on copers and randoms online ? Your only goal on this website should be to gather as much information in regards to your looksmaxxing journey and share your progress and researches with others
because plenty of mf get tonnes of shit on their heads, but him.

Nigga just let him be, he s ugly already dont add fuel to the fire . I d rate shit on chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and Sens
I used to follow him, but I stopped after he kept posting 1 month mewing transformations.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Capture dcran le 2023 09 13  195300

not sure what is there to mock he is making good progress he needs to let go of that hairstyle and mustache and hide that forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
I literally never heard of him

Nigga just let him be, he s ugly already dont add fuel to the fire . I d rate shit on chad
i never said a bad thing about him, i was just wondering why no one roasts him...

I literally never heard of him
he only has like 7.5k followers, but many are related to this site

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
i never said a bad thing about him, i was just wondering why no one roasts him...

he only has like 7.5k followers, but many are related to this site
So who he is? why would people bully him?

So who he is? why would people bully him?
Because he is a mewer. And his ascension progress pics are from subhuman to subhuman by PSL standarts

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Because he is a mewer. And his ascension progress pics are from subhuman to subhuman by PSL standarts
I didn't even notice he was a mewer just to show how much mewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Sens and humanoidsub7
PSL standards are real standards.

Mewing is cope, the same way your nose shape won't change with nose exercises, but will using surgery.

Stop coping and get the real thing. Afford money, it doesn't matter how old you are, and once you ascend dissapear so you won't be caught looksmaxxing. Enjoy your new life, and enjoy living finally the life of Chad.

• Love it
Why no one gives a fuck about this guy?

I'm sure pretty decent % of the forum know about him, but ive never seen anyone shitting on him, loughing, saying he is a coper etc.

Why?

View attachment 2430847
Subhuman to Ibrahimovic in the slums of Greece. (+ squinting)

• +1
tbh i mirin him, some retards would go ER or visit Gandy with his looks
He looks so bad but some of my friends are even uglier and have gfs

• +1