That's how my eyes changed

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Diamond
Today the complete story of my eyes

Some pictures to appreciate the change.
11-12 years old VS 21 years old VS today (28 years old)

4 things happened :
- My browridge kept growing after 21 and became dominant (but I kept my dark circles, sadly)
- I officialy started to change my eye color with laser in 2018. Note that the second picture dates from 2016 so I still didn't have it and that's why it looked very different. I wore the Solotica Hidrocor Quartzo which looked ultra bright and rather fake. My eyes now are light blue but far to be as bright as the quartzo.
- I eyebrows/lashes max. I think that changed a lot of things. Thanks to this guide https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/ A treasure
You can litteraly make you PFL/IPD looking higher and making your eyes more positive. That's completely game changing to me.
- I use a concelear to improve my undereyes

Make up helps a lot but I have to say that I would prefer to do not need it anymore as when it's the summer it's hard to keep it because of water. That's why I still consider undereyes surgeries.
But it's still a very good value if you choose the good colors.

Attachments

• 20230722_155751.jpg
    20230722_155751.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230722_155328.jpg
    20230722_155328.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230722_155307.jpg
    20230722_155307.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, AscendingHero, wannaimprove and 6 others
least fake .org ascension

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mazmaz, EzikoIsHere, Bitchslayer and 14 others
which concealer do you use

how do you make your eyes more positive

fucking atleast look straight at the camera

• +1
Reactions: Icon, nulll and NegativeNorwood
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 23558

4 things happened :
- My browridge kept growing after 21 and became dominant (but I kept my dark circles, sadly)
- I officialy started to change my eye color with laser in 2018. Note that the second picture dates from 2016 so I still didn't have it and that's why it looked very different. I wore the Solotica Hidrocor Quartzo which looked ultra bright and rather fake. My eyes now are light blue but far to be as bright as the quartzo.
- I eyebrows/lashes max. I think that changed a lot of things. Thanks to this guide https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/ A treasure
You can litteraly make you PFL/IPD looking higher and making your eyes more positive. That's completely game changing to me.

Make up helps a lot but I have to say that I would prefer to do not need it anymore as when it's the summer it's hard to keep it because of water. That's why I still consider undereyes surgeries.
I am utterly befuddled .how bro went from "you got games on yo phone?" to hazel-eyed Tom Cruise ?

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I've been doing my own research on this recently.
Laser eye colour change definitely produces the most natural result by far.
However, even some top tier natural eye colours look unnatural.
Have you thought about getting kerato eye pigmentation to enhance the colour?

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155
I am utterly befuddled .how bro went from "you got games on yo phone?" to hazel-eyed Tom Cruise ?
It's a mix between luck and soft maxing. If my browridge didn't grow more that the second picture, maybe it wouldn't look that good

Hazel eyes? They are blue, I guess 😀 Or maybe you would consider it hazel because of the brown/yellow close to the pupil :) Obviously a lot of light on the pic

Attachments

• IMG_20230715_205336_869.jpg
    IMG_20230715_205336_869.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and lightskinbengali
Hell no
🤣😅🤣 Keratopigmentation looks like Halloween contacts. I wouldn't do it even if you paid me
🤣

I'm very happy with this color and doesn't need to be enhanced imo, they are noticeable enough

Neoris does the same thing but better than Kerato. I'm getting it this year.
Eyecos and Yuex is cope if your above grade 3. You'll just get an uncanny dark grey.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

4 things happened :

Are you wearing mascara on your eyelids?

The pic the contacts is good. Can you upload one with the same angle and lighting, looking straight to the camera? (Preferably exactly the same as the pic with contacts, showing your forehead and hair too, so it is easier appreciate how your eyes look after laser)

The effort and good will to share your change is awesome, but your pics are shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Akatlyn
Eyecos and Yuex is cope if your above grade 3. You'll just get an uncanny dark grey.
I know about Neoris as I'm french but I honnestly do not like their results. The procedure is very pricy and you'll just get eyes that looks like 20$ contacts : uniform color that looks like paint with a huge fixed pupil hole.

And the color fades so you'll need touch up

It doesn't look uncanny, it's just meh af difference imo.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I know about Neoris as I'm french but I honnestly do not like their results. The procedure is very closy and you'll just get eyes that looks like 20$ contacts : uniform color that looks like paint with a huge fixed pupil hole.

And the color fades so you'll need touch up

Yes. From close up view under bright lighting it doesn't look natural. But in regular lighting at normal distances it looks 90% normal.

I think what matters most is that you can convince normies it's not a contact lens.

I talked to these people who got the procedure and either people think their eyes are real, or they get asked if their wearing contacts, (in which they can just prove it's not)

Even if it looks fake up close it's still better than Poop eyes, let's be real here. People are even attracted to anime characters who are just drawn perfect fake images of ideal people.

I'm prepared to get pretty much A10-A17 eyes, and being honest about it that I got the procedure done.

Now before I get ridiculed for even telling normies that I get it artificially changed, here me out.

If you did multiple surgeries beforehand, just claim those were all natural from weightloss and chewing hard gums, but tell the truth about your eye color procedure change.

By using selective honesty you can trick most people into believing you are telling the truth about your other natural changes (that were actually surgical). They are thinking "Well if he's being honest about this one than he must be honest about the others, why lie?"

It doesn't look uncanny, it's just meh af difference imo.
Dark grey is pretty much dark brown/black under 99% of lightings.

It's equivalent to flushing your money down the toilet

Yes. From close up view under bright lighting it doesn't look natural. But in regular lighting at normal distances it looks 90% normal.

I think what matters most is that you can convince normies it's not a contact lens.

I talked to these people who got the procedure and either people think their eyes are real, or they get asked if their wearing contacts, (in which they can just prove it's not)

Even if it looks fake up close it's still better than Poop eyes, let's be real here. People are even attracted to anime characters who are just drawn perfect fake images of ideal people.

I'm prepared to get pretty much A10-A17 eyes, and being honest about it that I got the procedure done.

Now before I get ridiculed for even telling normies that I get it artificially changed, here me out.

If you did multiple surgeries beforehand, just claim those were all natural from weightloss and chewing hard gums, but tell the truth about your eye color procedure change.

By using selective honesty you can trick most people into believing you are telling the truth about your other natural changes (that were actually surgical). They are thinking "Well if he's being honest about this one than he must be honest about the others, why lie?"
what is the best laser eye color change place

what is the best laser eye color change place

If you are grade 3 or lower: Eyecos in France Or Yuex Clairs in Mexico.

If you are dark poop eyed cel like me: Neoris

or BrightOcular if you want the most realistic result, but want to play russian roulette with your eyesight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
If you are grade 3 or lower: Eyecos in France Or Yuex Clairs in Mexico.

If you are dark poop eyed cel like me: Neoris

or BrightOcular if you want the most realistic result, but want to play russian roulette with your eyesight.
What are grade 3 eyes

you have this pheno

3DD92668 FAB6 48C6 B6F8 CE824AA8DA37

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yea. Keep in mind there's no guarantee what color you get.
Do you think they can predict? I think I remember reading on STROMA website or something they can tell what kind of undertones you have before hand to get a rough idea.

Do you think they can predict? I think I remember reading on STROMA website or something they can tell what kind of undertones you have before hand to get a rough idea.

I think hazel eyedcels can get blue and gray eyes, but not 100% blue.

Light brown will get light gray.

• JFL
I think hazel eyedcels can get blue and gray eyes, but not 100% blue.

Light brown will get light gray.
Who gets 100% blue?

I think I am more hazel. my mom has green eyes and i had greener eyes as a kid than now. ideally i would want pure green but i know thats not possible

which is the cheapest and safest

The guide I shared explain everything. It's one of the most amazing one I found here!
bro can you please tell me how to fraud a bit more positive canthal? i searched the thread i couldnt find anything on it

Who gets 100% blue?

I think I am more hazel. my mom has green eyes and i had greener eyes as a kid than now. ideally i would want pure green but i know thats not possible
Nobody gets all blue.

Death tier hooding

The pic the contacts is good. Can you upload one with the same angle and lighting, looking straight to the camera? (Preferably exactly the same as the pic with contacts, showing your forehead and hair too, so it is easier appreciate how your eyes look after laser)

The effort and good will to share your change is awesome, but your pics are shit ngl
It's not that easy as these pictures weren't take by myself. As I'm alone to take pictures now I deal with distortion.
To minimize distortion I need to take pictures in the mirror but looks blurry

Attachments

• 20230722_173606.jpg
    20230722_173606.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230722_172944.jpg
    20230722_172944.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
T07-T17 Eyes
I started with T20 I guess (2 differents light) but 2/3 of my melanin layer were thin.

I was grade 4 close to the pupil but the rest was 3

Attachments

• 20230718_234714.jpg
    20230718_234714.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
My eyes and death tier in the same sentence, Interesting. Or maybe you talked about the before pictures
Your negative hooding is death tier, if you disagree youre delusional your eyes definetely look better tho

It's not that easy as these pictures weren't take by myself. As I'm alone to take pictures now I deal with distortion.
To minimize distortion I need to take pictures in the mirror but looks blurry

Great color! Lifefuel change, as I told you before it's by far the best results I've seen.

Yes I know it is more difficult but not that much, you can still be close to an open window, take a picture of your entire face in natural light and crop it to show your eyes only if you want. It is lens distorted but can show colors pretty well, lens distotion matters much more for the face as a while and it's ratios, but nowhere near as much for color AFAIK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Deleted member 29155
Show neoris transformations

• +1
You mean below grade 3?
Why would a starting lighter color yield a shittier result?
No. Above grade 3. Lighter colors have better results because their just better to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Your negative hooding is death tier, if you disagree youre delusional your eyes definetely look better tho
I know my failos (cheekbones, jaw) so no I'm not, I see myself everyday in the mirror. In person my eyes look good and have a decent hooding and color, not really negative (or very slighty but nothing death tier). It's the same as Pitt.

I don't see anything death tier my recent eyespicture (the IPD could be better but PGL save) which is +- how it looks every day. There are not just better than before, they are light years above and if you do not recognize it... You know

And if you're not convinced. Here a comparaison with a young Brad Pitt professionnal eyes pictures (so probably very enhanced as his eyes are not that light and blue) and mine with a distortion + bad lighting

Attachments

• 20230722_181842.jpg
    20230722_181842.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230722_181815.jpg
    20230722_181815.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and NegativeNorwood
I know my failos (cheekbones, jaw) so no I'm not, I see myself everyday in the mirror. In person my eyes look good and have a decent hooding and color, not really negative (or very slighty but nothing death tier). It's the same as Pitt.

I don't see anything death tier my recent eyespicture (the IPD could be better but PGL save) which is +- how it looks every day. There are not just better than before, they are light years above and if you do not recognize it... You know

And if you're not convinced. Here a comparaison with a young Brad Pitt professionnal eyes pictures (so probably very enhanced as his eyes are not that light and blue)

Don't listen to that jealous fool. Dudes get insecure and negative as shit when someone mogs them just like women do.

Pretty much all hooded eyes have a degree of negative hooding due to the anatomy of the orbitals combined with the fat pads.

David Gandy and Tyler maher are key examples of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo, Deleted member 29155 and Akatlyn
Main concern with Neoris is that the pupil size will always be slightly larger in diameter than normal.

It's not too bad though tbh, I read studies that men and women actually thought a larger pupil size was more attractive.

Also, you can squinch your eyes to reduce the apparent size of the pupil by a bit, so it reduces the uncanny factor by a bit.