That's how my eyes changed

• Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
How much did the laser treatment cost in total

Thx

View attachment 2334692

Is this for real or just a marketing thing? Is their laser better than Yeux claires?
Lol they slander the other types of procedures so hard.

All of those procedures are no more dangerous than shit like Lasik eye surgery.

BrightOcular is the thing you should avoid.

• +1
I know my failos (cheekbones, jaw) so no I'm not, I see myself everyday in the mirror. In person my eyes look good and have a decent hooding and color, not really negative (or very slighty but nothing death tier). It's the same as Pitt.

I don't see anything death tier my recent eyespicture (the IPD could be better but PGL save) which is +- how it looks every day. There are not just better than before, they are light years above and if you do not recognize it... You know

And if you're not convinced. Here a comparaison with a young Brad Pitt professionnal eyes pictures (so probably very enhanced as his eyes are not that light and blue) and mine with a distortion + bad lighting
Just use a different angle and look the other way theory,
Your hooding is bad ok accept it, i also got negative hooding.

Idk bro, it sounds sketchy. They make you sign a long ass risk form beforehand apparently.

Stroma would have a technology that can detect rapid movements in the eyes, but those other eye color laser procedures are done by hand?

@Akatlyn can you confirm this

Still wondering if it's worth it as a light brown eyes person

They make you sign consent and disclaimer of risk form for every possible surgery you get in the world.

Research the procedure individually, and look at anecdotes. Make calculated risk decision

Idk bro, it sounds sketchy. They make you sign a long ass risk form beforehand apparently.

Stroma would have a technology that can detect rapid movements in the eyes, but those other eye color laser procedures are done by hand?

@Akatlyn can you confirm this

Still wondering if it's worth it as a light brown eyes person
That's exactly how it works and the same with all laser clinics.

It's more than the original color. Which also matter is the underlying structure.
I started with medium brown and got better results than hazel eyed people

• +1
No it's marketing. The doctor in Spain gives results but he's not very ethical

The result on this picture is similar to mine

Can you please expand more on this? Why is he unethical? And is that result similar to the one you got after 4 phases on Eyecos, or to your final result after having more sessions elsewhere?

From what I can deduct reading some of your posts, you seem to consider Yeux Clairs the most professional and ethical of the eye lightening clinics, is that correct?

Can you please expand more on this? Why is he unethical? And is that result similar to the one you got after 4 phases on Eyecos, or to your final result after having more sessions elsewhere?

From what I can deduct reading some of your posts, you seem to consider Yeux Clairs the most professional and ethical of the eye lightening clinics, is that correct?

@Akatlyn

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Stroma would have a technology that can detect rapid movements in the eyes, but those other eye color laser procedures are done by hand
For LASIK, they fix your eye in place with a suction cup.

Bookmarked thread as this seems legit and hoping to do it

Also how much was laser?

I hope I ascend as much as you

No it's marketing. The doctor in Spain gives results but he's not very ethical

The result on this picture is similar to mine
Why do you call the spanish doctor not ethical ?

Was it the spanish or french clinic where you did yours ?

Did you go with it ?

It's a mix between luck and soft maxing. If my browridge didn't grow more that the second picture, maybe it wouldn't look that good

Hazel eyes? They are blue, I guess 😀 Or maybe you would consider it hazel because of the brown/yellow close to the pupil :) Obviously a lot of light on the pic
Is there a way you could further remove the melanin close to your pupil?